- (2022). Identification and quantification of valuable platform chemicals in aqueous product streams from a preliminary study of a large pilot-scale steam explosion of woody biomass using quantitative nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery.
- (2020). Investigating reaction pathways for formic acid and lignin at HTL conditions using 13C-labeled formic acid and 13C NMR. Results in Chemistry.
- (2020). Hydrothermal liquefaction versus catalytic hydrodeoxygenation of a bioethanol production stillage residue to platform chemicals: A comparative study. Fuel processing technology.
- (2019). Stirred and non-stirred lignin solvolysis with formic acid in aqueous and ethanolic solvent systems at different levels of loading in a 5-L reactor. Biofuel Research Journal (BRJ). 937-946.
- (2019). Formic acid assisted liquefaction of lignin in water and ethanol, investigated for a 0.025 and a 5 L batch reactor: Comparison of yields and compositions of the products. Biomass & Bioenergy. 1-12.
- (2019). Effect of Reaction Conditions on Catalytic and Noncatalytic Lignin Solvolysis in Water Media Investigated for a 5 L Reactor. ACS Omega. 19265-19278.
- (2020). NMR analysis of effluents/condensates and filtrates from steam explosion and multivariate data analysis of the generation of furfural and some other valuable organic components: yields and concentrations. .
- (2020). Chemical analysis of condensate and pressed water from steam explosion of chlorine containing wood. .
- (2021). Quantitative NMR analysis of the aqueous product streams from large pilot-scale steam explosion revealing high value-added platform chemicals.
- (2019). The Effect of Temperature on Yields, Oil Quality and Composition in Catalytic and Non-Catalytic Lignin Solvolysis with Formic Acid in 5-L Scale.
- (2017). Thermal Conversion of lignin residues for Production of bio-fuels and chemicalson a lignocellulosic biorefinery.
- (2015). Stirred and unstirred lignin solvolysis with formic acid in aqueous or ethanolic solvents at 5-L scale.
- (2014). Upscaling of the lignin-to-liquid solvolytic conversion to 5-L scale.
- (2013). The Effect of Input Material on product yield and Composition of bio-oils from lignin solvolysis.
- (2020). Large-scale conversion of lignin to liquid through formic acid assisted solvolysis in aqueous and ethanolic reaction media: comparison of yields and product compositions.
- (2014). Upscaling of lignin solvolysis with formic acid to 5-L scale.