- (2022). Identification and quantification of valuable platform chemicals in aqueous product streams from a preliminary study of large pilot-scale steam explosion of woody biomass using quantitative nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Frontiers in Chemistry.
- (2020). Hydrothermal liquefaction versus catalytic hydrodeoxygenation of a bioethanol production stillage residue to platform chemicals: A comparative study. Fuel processing technology.
- (2019). Stirred and non-stirred lignin solvolysis with formic acid in aqueous and ethanolic solvent systems at different levels of loading in a 5-L reactor. Biofuel Research Journal (BRJ). 937-946.
- (2019). Formic acid assisted liquefaction of lignin in water and ethanol, investigated for a 0.025 and a 5 L batch reactor: Comparison of yields and compositions of the products. Biomass & Bioenergy. 1-12.
- (2019). Effect of Reaction Conditions on Catalytic and Noncatalytic Lignin Solvolysis in Water Media Investigated for a 5 L Reactor. ACS Omega. 19265-19278.
- (2020). NMR analysis of effluents/condensates and filtrates from steam explosion and multivariate data analysis of the generation of furfural and some other valuable organic components: yields and concentrations. .
- (2020). Chemical analysis of condensate and pressed water from steam explosion of chlorine containing wood. .
- (2021). Quantitative NMR analysis of the aqueous product streams from large pilot-scale steam explosion revealing high value-added platform chemicals.
- (2017). Thermal Conversion of lignin residues for Production of bio-fuels and chemicalson a lignocellulosic biorefinery.
- (2013). The Effect of Input Material on product yield and Composition of bio-oils from lignin solvolysis.