- 2019. Sputum microbiota and inflammation at stable state and during exacerbations in a cohort of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients. PLOS ONE. 14:e0222449: 1-18. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0222449
- 2017. Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. ERJ Open Research. 3. doi: 10.1183/23120541.00019-2017
- 2017. Comparing microbiota profiles in induced and spontaneous sputum samples in COPD patients. Respiratory Research. 18:164: 1-9. doi: 10.1186/s12931-017-0645-3
- 2014. Interleukin-18 levels in induced sputum of stable and exacerbated COPD patients. European Respiratory Journal. 44.
- 2014. Comparison of inflammatory markers in induced and spontaneous sputum in a cohort of COPD patients. Respiratory Research. 15. doi: 10.1186/s12931-014-0138-6