- (2019). Sputum microbiota and inflammation at stable state and during exacerbations in a cohort of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients. PLOS ONE. 1-18.
- (2017). Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- (2017). Comparing microbiota profiles in induced and spontaneous sputum samples in COPD patients. Respiratory Research. 1-9.
- (2014). Comparison of inflammatory markers in induced and spontaneous sputum in a cohort of COPD patients. Respiratory Research.
- (2019). Alterations in sputum inflammatory markers during exacerbations for COPD patients with different stable state levels. European Respiratory Journal.
- (2014). Interleukin-18 levels in induced sputum of stable and exacerbated COPD patients. European Respiratory Journal.