- 2019. Sputum microbiota and inflammation at stable state and during exacerbations in a cohort of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients. PLOS ONE. 1-18.
- 2017. Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- 2017. Comparing microbiota profiles in induced and spontaneous sputum samples in COPD patients. Respiratory Research. 1-9.
- 2014. Comparison of inflammatory markers in induced and spontaneous sputum in a cohort of COPD patients. Respiratory Research.
- 2014. Interleukin-18 levels in induced sputum of stable and exacerbated COPD patients. European Respiratory Journal.