- (2023). The diagnostic utility of microscopic quality assessment of sputum samples in the era of rapid syndromic PCR testing. Microbiology spectrum.
- (2023). Diagnostic utility of oropharyngeal swabs as an alternative to lower respiratory tract samples for PCR-based syndromic testing in patients with community-acquired pneumonia. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 11 pages.
- (2022). The changing spectrum of microbial aetiology of respiratory tract infections in hospitalized patients before and during the COVID-19 pandemic. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-11.
- (2022). Rapid syndromic PCR testing in patients with respiratory tract infections reduces time to results and improves microbial yield. Scientific Reports.
- (2022). Impact of rapid molecular testing on diagnosis, treatment and management of community-acquired pneumonia in Norway: a pragmatic randomised controlled trial (CAPNOR). Trials.
- (2022). Comparison of rapid molecular testing methods for detecting respiratory viruses in emergency care: a prospective study. Infectious Diseases. 247-254.