- (2021). Cerebrospinal fluid proteome shows disrupted neuronal development in multiple sclerosis. Scientific Reports. 19 pages.
- (2020). Wearing-off at the end of natalizumab dosing intervals is associated with low receptor occupancy. Neurology: Neuroimmunology and neuroinflammation. 1-8.
- (2020). Wearing-off at the end of natalizumab dosing interval and risk of MS disease activity: A prospective 1-year follow-up study. Journal of Neurological Sciences. 1-3.
- (2019). Titrating complex mass cytometry panels. Cytometry Part A. 1-6.
- (2019). Single cell based phosphorylation profiling identifies alterations in toll-like receptor 7 and 9 signaling in patients with primary sjogren's syndrome. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-18.
- (2019). Optimization of receptor occupancy assays in mass cytometry: Standardization across channels with QSC beads. Cytometry Part A. 314-222.
- (2019). Candidate markers for stratification and classification in rheumatoid arthritis. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-8.
- (2018). Phosphorylation of intracellular signaling molecules in peripheral blood cells from psoriasis patients on originator or biosimilar infliximab. British Journal of Dermatology. 371-380.
- (2018). Aberrant cell signalling in PBMCs upon IFN-? stimulation in primary Sjogren's syndrome patients associates with type I interferon signature. European Journal of Immunology. 1217-1227.
- (2017). Single cell immune profiling by mass cytometry of newly diagnosed chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia treated with nilotinib. Haematologica. 1361-1367.
- (2017). Assays for Infliximab Drug Levels and Antibodies: A Matter of Scales and Categories. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 165-170.
- (2016). Signaling effects of sodium hydrosulfide in healthy donor peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Pharmacological Research. 216-227.
- (2014). Deficient phosphorylation of stat-1 in leukocytes identifies neutralizing antibodies in multiple sclerosis patients treated with interferon-beta. PLOS ONE.
- (2012). Immunogenic effects of recombinant interferon-beta therapy disrupt the JAK/STAT pathway in primary immune cells from patients with multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis. 1116-1124.
- (2012). Fcγ receptors in Norwegian multiple sclerosis patients and healthy controls. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Supplementum. 84-89.
- (2006). Multiplexed phosphoprotein analysis in immune cells. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 58-60.
- (2005). Fc gamma receptor IIIA polymorphism as a risk-factor for coronary artery disease. Atherosclerosis. 277-282.
- (2019). Receptor occupation in the fjords. Cytometry Part A. 1044-1045.
- (2021). Wearing-off symptoms during standard and extended natalizumab dosing intervals: Experiences from the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 1-3.
- (2013). Evaluation of interferon-beta neutralizing antibodies in individual patients with multiple sclerosis based on phospho-specific flow cytometry.
- (2012). Single cell pStat1 activation, a promising biomarker to evaluate neutralizing antibody effects in interferon-beta treated multiple sclerosis patients. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 18-19.
- (2008). Interferon-beta signal transduction, multiple sclerosis and auto-antibodies. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 134-135.
- (2018). Diagnosing rheumatoid arthritis with mass cytometry using topological data analysis.
- (2007). Nøytraliserende antistoffer mot interferon-beta ved Multippel Sclerose.
- (2004). Fc gamma receptor expression of peripheral leukocytes in Multiple Sclerosis patients treated with interferon-beta or glatiramer acetate.
Academic literature review
- (2016). Single-cell proteomics: Potential implications for cancer diagnostics. Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics. 579-589.