- 2019. Titrating complex mass cytometry panels. Cytometry Part A. 1-6.
- 2019. Single cell based phosphorylation profiling identifies alterations in toll-like receptor 7 and 9 signaling in patients with primary sjogren's syndrome. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-18.
- 2019. Optimization of receptor occupancy assays in mass cytometry: Standardization across channels with QSC beads. Cytometry Part A. 314-222.
- 2019. Candidate markers for stratification and classification in rheumatoid arthritis. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-8.
- 2018. Phosphorylation of intracellular signaling molecules in peripheral blood cells from psoriasis patients on originator or biosimilar infliximab. British Journal of Dermatology. 371-380.
- 2018. Aberrant cell signalling in PBMCs upon IFN-? stimulation in primary Sjogren's syndrome patients associates with type I interferon signature. European Journal of Immunology. 1217-1227.
- 2017. Single cell immune profiling by mass cytometry of newly diagnosed chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia treated with nilotinib. Haematologica. 1361-1367.
- 2017. Assays for Infliximab Drug Levels and Antibodies: A Matter of Scales and Categories. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 165-170.
- 2016. Signaling effects of sodium hydrosulfide in healthy donor peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Pharmacological Research. 216-227.
- 2014. Deficient phosphorylation of stat-1 in leukocytes identifies neutralizing antibodies in multiple sclerosis patients treated with interferon-beta. PLOS ONE.
- 2012. Immunogenic effects of recombinant interferon-beta therapy disrupt the JAK/STAT pathway in primary immune cells from patients with multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis. 1116-1124.
- 2012. Fcγ receptors in Norwegian multiple sclerosis patients and healthy controls. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Supplementum. 84-89.
- 2006. Multiplexed phosphoprotein analysis in immune cells. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 58-60.
- 2005. Fc gamma receptor IIIA polymorphism as a risk-factor for coronary artery disease. Atherosclerosis. 277-282.
- 2019. Receptor occupation in the fjords. Cytometry Part A. 1044-1045.
- 2013. Evaluation of interferon-beta neutralizing antibodies in individual patients with multiple sclerosis based on phospho-specific flow cytometry.
- 2012. Single cell pStat1 activation, a promising biomarker to evaluate neutralizing antibody effects in interferon-beta treated multiple sclerosis patients. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 18-19.
- 2008. Interferon-beta signal transduction, multiple sclerosis and auto-antibodies. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 134-135.
- 2018. Diagnosing rheumatoid arthritis with mass cytometry using topological data analysis.
- 2007. Nøytraliserende antistoffer mot interferon-beta ved Multippel Sclerose.
- 2004. Fc gamma receptor expression of peripheral leukocytes in Multiple Sclerosis patients treated with interferon-beta or glatiramer acetate.
Academic literature review
- 2016. Single-cell proteomics: Potential implications for cancer diagnostics. 579-589.