- Phone+47 55 58 62 41
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Researching excessive fatigue in Norwegian nurses using the Survey of Shiftwork Sleep and Health. Part of the sleep, musculoskeletal complaints, infection and laboratory medicine (SMIL) research group at University of Bergen. Strongly interested in sleep, shiftwork, mental health and other factors impacts on fatigue.
2016 completed master’s thesis, “Effect of time of initiation and exclusivity of breastfeeding on postpartum weight retention of women who breastfeed at least 12 months”.
Presentation: Nasjonal Søvnkonferanse (Norway's National Sleep Conference). "Sleep and excessive fatigue in Norwegian Nurses". 15 September 2023.
Interview: Sykepleien. "Én av tre sykepleiere kan ha fatigue" (One in 3 nurses may have fatigue), 22 May2023.
Poster presentation: Nordic Sleep Conference. "Associations between excessive fatigue and pain, sleep, mental-health and work factors in Norwegian nurses", 18 - 20 May 2023, Reykjavik, Iceland.
Poster presentation: WINC (Work in the Nordic Countries). "Associations between excessive fatigue and work factors, pain, sleep, anxiety, and depression: A study among Norwegian nurses", 28 April 2023, Bergen.
Lecture: Family Medicine and Community Health Seminar Series, Duke University: "Fatigue in Nurses", 8 December 2022, internet-based platform.
Teaching Assistant, University of Bergen, 2017-2018:
- Critical Approaches to Development (GLODE301)
- Introduction to Methodology (GLODE302)
- Foundations of Health Promotion (GLODE306)
- (2023). Associations between excessive fatigue and pain, sleep, mental-health and work factors in Norwegian nurses. PLOS ONE.