- (2022). Consistent biofilm formation by streptococcus pyogenes emm 1 isolated from patients With necrotizing soft tissue infections. Frontiers in Microbiology. 1-8.
- (2021). Marmorøyen - orkidéøyen midt i Bergen. Blyttia : Norsk botanisk forenings tidsskrift. 27-37.
- (2021). Adjunctive rifampicin increases antibiotic efficacy in group a streptococcal tissue infection models. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- (2020). Risk factors and Predictors of Mortality in Streptococcal Necrotizing Soft-Tissue Infections: A Multicenter Prospective Study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 293-300.
- (2020). Non-purulent skin and soft tissue infections: predictive power of a severity score and the appropriateness of treatment in a prospective cohort. Infectious Diseases. 361-371.
- (2020). Integrated univariate, multivariate, and correlation-based network analyses reveal metabolite-specific effects on bacterial growth and biofilm formation in necrotizing soft tissue infections. Journal of Proteome Research. 688-698.
- (2020). Emerging threat of antimicrobial resistance in β-hemolytic streptococci. Frontiers in Microbiology. 1-12.
- (2020). Correlation Between Immunoglobulin Dose Administered and Plasma Neutralization of Streptococcal Superantigens in Patients With Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1772-1775.
- (2019). Prothrombotic and proinflammatory activities of the β-hemolytic group B streptococcal pigmen. Journal of Innate Immunity. 1-13.
- (2019). Patient's characteristics and outcomes in necrotising soft-tissue infections: results from a Scandinavian, multicentre, prospective cohort study. Intensive Care Medicine. 1241-1251.
- (2019). Molecular profiling of tissue biopsies reveals unique signatures associated with streptococcal necrotizing soft tissue infections. Nature Communications. 1-15.
- (2019). MAIT cells are major contributors to the cytokine response in group A streptococcal toxic shock syndrome. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 25923-25931.
- (2019). Experimental infection of human volunteers with the heat-stable enterotoxin-producing enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli strain TW11681. Pathogens. 1-14.
- (2019). Biofilm in group: A streptococcal necrotizing soft tissue infections. JCI Insight. 1-13.
- (2019). A New Human Challenge Model for Testing Heat-Stable Toxin-Based Vaccine Candidates for Enterotoxigenic Escherichia Coli Diarrhea - Dose Optimization, Clinical Outcomes, and CD4+ T Cell Responses. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases. 19 pages.
- (2018). Necrotizing soft tissue infections ? a multicentre, prospective observational study (INFECT): protocol and statistical analysis plan. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 272-279.
- (2018). Inflammatory mediator profiles differ in sepsis patients with and without bacteremia. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-12.
- (2018). Exploring the arthritogenicity of Streptococcus dysgalactiae subspecies equisimilis. BMC Microbiology. 1-10.
- (2018). Diabetes and necrotizing soft tissue infections?A prospective observational cohort study: Statistical analysis plan. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 1171-1177.
- (2018). Antibody responses to influenza A/H1N1pdm09 virus after pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination in healthcare workers: A 5-year follow-up study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 382-392.
- (2018). Aetiology and clinical features of facial cellulitis: a prospective study. Infectious Diseases. 27-34.
- (2017). Zoonotic necrotizing myositis caused by Streptococcus equi subsp. zooepidemicus in a farmer. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-8.
- (2017). Epidemiology and impact on all-cause mortality of sepsis in Norwegian hospitals: A national retrospective study. PLOS ONE. 1-13.
- (2017). Emergence of a Streptococcus dysgalactiae subspecies equisimilis stG62647-lineage associated with severe clinical manifestations. Scientific Reports. 1-10.
- (2017). Clinical and molecular characteristics of infective β-hemolytic streptococcal endocarditis. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease. 135-142.
- (2017). Cancer in ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis: a registry-based cohort study. International Journal of Nephrology. 1-8.
- (2017). An observational study of community-acquired severe sepsis comparing intensive care and non-intensive care patients. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 194-204.
- (2016). Temporal trends of β-haemolytic streptococcal osteoarticular infections in western Norway. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-8.
- (2016). Salivary IgA from the sublingual compartment as a novel noninvasive proxy for intestinal immune induction. Mucosal Immunology. 884-893.
- (2016). Etiology of cellulitis and clinical prediction of streptococcal disease: A prospective study. Open Forum Infectious Diseases.
- (2016). Early Response in Cellulitis: A Prospective Study of Dynamics and Predictors. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1034-1041.
- (2016). Dissecting the hemagglutinin head and stalk-specific IgG antibody response in healthcare workers following pandemic H1N1 vaccination. npj Vaccines.
- (2015). Svarte blemmer i huden og Enterobacter i blodet. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2015). Increased cytotoxicity and streptolysin O activity in group G streptococcal strains causing invasive tissue infections. Scientific Reports.
- (2014). Sequence diversity of sicG among group C and G Streptococcus dysgalactiae subspecies equisimilis isolates associated with human infections in western Norway. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 273-277.
- (2014). Massive parallel sequencing provides new perspectives on bacterial brain abscesses. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 1990-1997.
- (2014). Improved prognosis in Norwegian patients with glomerulonephritis associated with anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. i67-i75.
- (2014). Experimental infection of healthy volunteers with enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli wild-type strain TW10598 in a hospital ward. BMC Infectious Diseases. 9 pages.
- (2014). Clinical outcomes in a cohort of anti-hepatitis C virus-positive patients with significant barriers to treatment referred to a Norwegian outpatient clinic. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 465-472.
- (2014). Aetiology, antimicrobial therapy and outcome of patients with community acquired severe sepsis: A prospective study in a Norwegian university hospital. BMC Infectious Diseases.
- (2013). Necrotizing soft tissue infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes and Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp equisimilis of groups C and G in western Norway. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). E545-E550.
- (2011). emm gene diversity, superantigen gene profiles and presence of SlaA among clinical isolates of group A, C and G streptococci from western Norway. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 423-433.
- (2011). Store primærforekomster av svartkurle Nigritella nigra i Kvikne, Tynset kommune. Blyttia : Norsk botanisk forenings tidsskrift. 20-28.
- (2011). Invasive group A, C and G streptococcal disease in western Norway: virulence gene profiles, clinical features and outcomes. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 358-364.
- (2010). Two unusual cases of severe soft tissue infection caused by streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp. equisimilis. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 1484-1487.
- (2010). Clinical, microbiological and molecular characteristics of six cases of group A streptococcal meningitis in western Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 665-671.
- (2009). Molecular epidemiological investigation of an outbreak of invasive beta-haemolytic streptococcal infection in western Norway. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 245-252.
- (2005). Kartlegging av hvit skogfrue Cephalanthera longifolia (L.) Fritsch og vern av den i veikanten av Nasjonal turistvei Hardanger, riksvei 7. Blyttia : Norsk botanisk forenings tidsskrift. 158-165.
- (2001). Behandling av akutt bakteriell meningitt. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 3306-3309.
- (2018). Human experimental infection with ST-only enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli wild-type strain TW11681.
- (2018). ETEC strain TW10722 may be suitable for use in vaccine challenge studies for testing heat-stable toxoid based vaccine candidates.
- (2017). Developing a controlled human infection model for testing heat-stable toxoid-based vaccine candidates for enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli diarrhea.
Reader opinion piece
- (2013). Aminoglycosides can reduce the risk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1554.
Popular scientific article
- (2016). Nye internasjonale sepsisdefinisjoner vil påvirke hverdagen vår. Indremedisineren. 28-31.
- (2021). Store naturverdier ved Nordåsvannet. Fanaposten. 5-5.
Letter to the editor
- (2019). Riktige prioriteringer ved sepsis. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2 pages.
- (2016). Etiology of cellulitis and the validity of new and old methods. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 954-955.
- (2013). Aminoglykosider ved alvorlig sepsis. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1553-1554.
- (2018). The epidemiology and characteristics of sepsis in Norwegian hospitals.
- (2017). Cytokine profiles in inflammation .
- (2016). Clinical and bacterial diversity in streptococcal skin and soft tissue disease.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Necrotizing skin and soft-tissue infections in the intensive care unit. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 1-10.
- (2013). Effects of neonatal programming on hypothalamic mechanisms controlling energy balance. Hormone and Metabolic Research. 935-944.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2013). Skal rusmiddelavhengige pasienter tilbys hjerteklaffkirurgi for andre gang? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 977-980.