- (2021). Passive seismic recording of cryoseisms in Adventdalen, Svalbard. The Cryosphere. 283-302.
- (2020). Potential use of time-lapse surface seismics for monitoring thawing of the terrestrial arctic. Applied Sciences. 1-17.
- (2020). Elastic properties as indicators of heat flux into cold near-surface Arctic sediments. Geophysics. MR309-MR323.
- (2019). Measured sound levels in ice-covered shallow water caused by seismic shooting on top of and below floating ice, reviewed for possible impacts on true seals. First Break. 35-42.
- (2019). Time-lapse surface seismic: Possible applications and examples from Svalbard.
Popular scientific lecture
- (2019). Hva er geofysikk? Hvor kan jeg få jobb?
- (2019). Applications of surface seismic on thawing saline permafrost: examples from the Norwegian Arctic .
Popular scientific article
- (2021). Geofysiske metoder kan fortelle oss hvordan de frosne landområdene i Arktis tiner. Naturen. 148-159.
- (2020). Seismic acquisition and analysis in a changing Arctic .
- (2021). Frost quakes – the sound of a dynamic cryosphere and a convenient source for passive surface wave imaging of permafrost. EGU General Assembly.
- (2019). Seismic surface wave investigations of frozen ground in Adventdalen, Svalbard.