- 2019. Complete validation according to current international criteria of a confirmatory quantitative method for the determination of nitrofuran metabolites in seafood by liquid chromatography isotope dilution tandem mass spectrometry. Food Chemistry. 1-9.
- 2018. Single lab validation of a routine method for butyltin determination in seafood by isotope dilution inductively coupled plasma isotope dilution mass spectrometry. Journal of AOAC International.
- 2017. Validation of a Method for the Determination of Balenine/Ophidine in Whale. Journal of AOAC International. 1814-1818.
- 2017. Total Mercury, Methylmercury, Inorganic Arsenic and Other Elements in Meat from Minke Whale (Balaenoptera acutorostrata) from the North East Atlantic Ocean. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 161-166.
- 2017. Geographical trends of PFAS in cod livers along the Norwegian coast. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- 2017. Estimating human exposure to perfluoroalkyl acids via solid food and drinks: Implementation and comparison of different dietary assessment methods. Environmental Research. 269-276.
- 2017. Comprehensive characterization of ethoxyquin transformation products in fish feed by traveling-wave ion mobility spectrometry coupled to quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Analytica Chimica Acta. 72-82.
- 2016. Collaborative study on determination of mono methylmercury in seafood. Food Chemistry. 424-431.
- 2016. Assessment of Hg Pollution Released from a WWII Submarine Wreck (U-864) by Hg Isotopic Analysis of Sediments and Cancer pagurus Tissues. Environmental Science and Technology. 10361-10369.
- 2015. Heavy metals and POPs in red king crab from the Barents Sea. Food Chemistry. 409-417.
- 2014. Residue levels of enrofloxacin and ciprofloxacin in processed animal by-products used in Atlantic salmon feeds and their long-term carry-over to the edible part of the fish. Aquaculture Nutrition. 712-721.
- 2014. Arsenic-containing fatty acids and hydrocarbons in marine oils -Determination using reversed-phase HPLC-ICP-MS and HPLC-qTOF-MS. Talanta: The International Journal of Pure and Applied Analytical Chemistry. 89-96.
- 2013. Selective transformations of a diprotected 2-oxobutanedia. Helvetica Chimica Acta. 1841-1850.
- 2013. A baseline study of levels of mercury, arsenic, cadmium and lead in Northeast Arctic cod (Gadus morhua) from different parts of the Barents Sea. Marine Pollution Bulletin. 187-195.
- 2012. Toward the Synthesis of Modified Carbohydrates by Conjugate Addition of Propane-1,3-dithiol to alpha,beta-Unsaturated Ketones. Helvetica Chimica Acta. 2099-2122.
- 2012. Total and inorganic arsenic in fish samples from Norwegian waters. Food Additives and Contaminants. 229-235.
- 2012. Classification of Geographical Origin by PNN Analysis of Fatty Acid Data and Level of Contaminants in Oils From Peruvian Anchovy. Journal of the American Oil Chemists Society. 1173-1182.
- 2012. A Method for the Routine Determination of Methylmercury in Marine Tissue by GC Isotope Dilution-ICP-MS. Journal of AOAC International. 1189-1194.
- 2011. Toxicokinetics and carry-over model of alpha-hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD) from feed to consumption-sized Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Food Additives and Contaminants. 1274-1286.
- 2011. Concentrations of mercury, arsenic, cadmium and lead in Greenland halibut (Reinhardtius hippoglossoides) caught off the coast of northern Norway. Marine Biology Research. 733-745.
- 2010. Responses in the brain proteome of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) exposed to methylmercury. Aquatic Toxicology. 51-65.
- 2009. Preparation of 2-Ethoxy-3-hydroxy-4-(perfluoroalkyl)tetrahydropyran Derivatives from Substituted 4- Ethoxybut-3-en-1-ols. European Journal of Organic Chemistry. 5816-5831.
- 2008. Stereospecific synthesis of allylic and homoallylic alcohols from functionalized propargylic alcohols. ARKIVOC. 242-268.
- 2007. Recent advances in the synthesis of carbohydrate analogs. Pure and Applied Chemistry. 2137-2142.
- 2006. Identification of several Tonalide (R) transformation products in the environment. International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry. 461-471.
- 2005. From 3,3,4,4-tetraethoxybutyne to carbohydrate mimics. Pure and Applied Chemistry. 119-130.
- 2018. Surveillance of microplastics (MPs) in seafood. Ongoing activity and future perspectives. Poster Presentation.
- 2018. Microplastics in Seafood – An Overview of Surveillance and Analytical Activities at the Institute of Marine Research.
Thesis at a second degree level
- 2001. Oksidasjon av muskforbindelsen Tonalide R og forsøk på deteksjon av oksidasjonsproduktene i biologiske prøver.
- 2006. Modified carbohydrates from 3,3,4,4-tetraethoxybut-1-yne.
- 2018. Towards a future screening method for nanoparticles in seafood –For surveillance and risk assessment of food safety.
- 2002. Enantioselective Chromatographic Analyses of Transformation Products from Polycyclic Musks.