- 2021. Cysteine modification by ebselen reduces the stability and cellular levels of 14-3-3 Proteins. Molecular Pharmacology. 155-169.
- 2021. Annexin A2 binds the internal ribosomal entry site of c-myc mRNA and regulates its translation. RNA Biology.
- 2020. eEF2/eEF2K Pathway in the Mature Dentate Gyrus Determines Neurogenesis Level and Cognition. Current Biology. 3507-3521.
- 2020. Structure of the ALS Mutation Target Annexin A11 Reveals a Stabilising N-Terminal Segment. Biomolecules. 1-17.
- 2020. Cognitive function and brain plasticity in a rat model of shift work: role of daily rhythms, sleep and glucocorticoids. Scientific Reports.
- 2020. CREB family transcription factors are major mediators of BDNF transcriptional autoregulation in cortical neurons. Journal of Neuroscience. 1405-1426.
- 2019. MicroRNA-34a acutely regulates synaptic efficacy in the adult dentate gyrus in vivo. Molecular Neurobiology. 1-14.
- 2017. The RNA-Binding Protein hnRNP K Mediates the Effect of BDNF on Dendritic mRNA Metabolism and Regulates Synaptic NMDA Receptors in Hippocampal Neurons. eNeuro.
- 2017. Stimulus-evoked ERK-dependent phosphorylation of activity-regulated cytoskeleton-associated protein (Arc) regulates its neuronal subcellular localization. Neuroscience. 68-80.
- 2017. No escaping the rat race: simulated night shift work alters the time-of-day variation in BMAL1 translational activity in the prefrontal cortex. Frontiers in Neural Circuits. 1-12.
- 2017. Dynamic Arc SUMOylation and selective interaction with F-actin-binding protein Drebrin A in LTP consolidation in vivo. Frontiers in Synaptic Neuroscience. 1-|14.
- 2017. Arc interacts with the integral endoplasmic reticulum protein, calnexin. Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience. 1-12.
- 2016. BDNF-induced LTP is associated with rapid Arc/Arg3.1-dependent enhancement in adult hippocampal neurogenesis. Scientific Reports.
- 2015. Dynamic expression of long noncoding RNAs and repeat elements in synaptic plasticity. Frontiers in Neuroscience.
- 2017. Arc expression and protein-protein interactions in a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease: Exercise- and novelty-induced changes in Arc, BDNF, and PS1 expression and Arc PS1 interaction in APP/PS1 and WT mice.
- 2014. Arc protein-protein interaction in long-term potentiation in the rat dentate gyrus in vivo.
- 2016. Corrigendum to Dynamic expression of long noncoding RNAs and repeat elements in synaptic plasticity [Front. Neurosci. (2015), 9:351. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2015.00351]. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 1-1.
Academic literature review
- 2017. Arc protein: a flexible hub for synaptic plasticity and cognition. Seminars in Cell and Developmental Biology. 33-42.