- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). The effect of infant vitamin B12 supplementation on neurodevelopment: A follow-up of a randomized placebo-controlled trial in Nepal. . British Journal of Nutrition. 1-8.
- (2022). Derivation and validation of a novel risk assessment tool to identify children aged 2-59 months at risk of hospitalised pneumonia-related mortality in 20 countries. BMJ Global Health.
- (2021). Viral and atypical bacterial detection in young nepalese children hospitalized with severe pneumonia. Microbiology spectrum. 1-12.
- (2021). Global burden of acute lower respiratory infection associated with human parainfluenza virus in children younger than 5 years for 2018: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Global Health. e1077-e1087.
- (2021). External validation of the RISC, RISC-Malawi, and PERCH clinical prediction rules to identify risk of death in children hospitalized with pneumonia. Journal of Global Health. 04062.
- (2021). Assessment of hospitalization costs and its determinants in infants with clinical severe infection at a public tertiary hospital in Nepal. PLOS ONE. 1-12.
- (2020). An analysis of clinical predictive values for radiographic pneumonia in children. BMJ Global Health. 11 pages.
- (2018). Kitchen PM2.5 concentrations and child acute lower respiratory infection in Bhaktapur, Nepal: The importance of fuel type. Environmental Research. 546-553.
- (2017). Zinc as an adjunct treatment for reducing case fatality due to clinical severe infection in young infants: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. BMC Pharmacology & Toxicology. 1-10.
- (2017). Vitamin D status is associated with treatment failure and duration of illness in Nepalese children with severe pneumonia. Pediatric Research. 986-993.
- (2017). The effect of vitamin B12 supplementation in Nepalese infants on growth and development: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-9.
- (2017). Global, regional, and national disease burden estimates of acute lower respiratory infections due to respiratory syncytial virus in young children in 2015: a systematic review and modelling study. The Lancet. 946-958.
- (2017). 25-hydroxy-vitamin D concentration is not affected by severe or non-severe pneumonia, or inflammation, in young children. Nutrients. 1-11.
- (2015). Predictors of duration and treatment failure of severe pneumonia in hospitalized young nepalese children. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- (2015). Oral zinc and common childhood infections-An update. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. 163-166.
- (2015). Cytokine concentrations in plasma from children with severe and non-severe community acquired pneumonia. PLOS ONE. 16 pages.
- (2013). Acute Lower Respiratory Infection in Childhood and Household Fuel Use in Bhaktapur, Nepal. Environmental Health Perspectives. 637-642.
- (2016). Severe pneumonia in hospitalized young Nepalese children. Studies on the efficacy of oral zinc, respiratory viruses and prognostic determinants.
Academic literature review
- (2020). Global burden of acute lower respiratory infection associated with human metapneumovirus in children under 5 years in 2018: a systematic review and modelling study. The Lancet Global Health. 11 pages.
- (2017). The effects of vitamin B12 supplementation in pregnancy and postpartum on growth and neurodevelopment in early childhood: Study Protocol for a Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial. BMJ Open.