- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2018. Kitchen PM2.5 concentrations and child acute lower respiratory infection in Bhaktapur, Nepal: The importance of fuel type. Environmental Research. 546-553.
- 2017. Zinc as an adjunct treatment for reducing case fatality due to clinical severe infection in young infants: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. BMC Pharmacology & Toxicology. 1-10.
- 2017. Vitamin D status is associated with treatment failure and duration of illness in Nepalese children with severe pneumonia. Pediatric Research. 986-993.
- 2017. The effect of vitamin B12 supplementation in Nepalese infants on growth and development: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-9.
- 2017. Global, regional, and national disease burden estimates of acute lower respiratory infections due to respiratory syncytial virus in young children in 2015: a systematic review and modelling study. The Lancet. 946-958.
- 2017. 25-hydroxy-vitamin D concentration is not affected by severe or non-severe pneumonia, or inflammation, in young children. Nutrients. 1-11.
- 2015. Predictors of duration and treatment failure of severe pneumonia in hospitalized young nepalese children. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- 2015. Oral zinc and common childhood infections-An update. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. 163-166.
- 2015. Cytokine concentrations in plasma from children with severe and non-severe community acquired pneumonia. PLOS ONE. 16 pages.
- 2013. Acute Lower Respiratory Infection in Childhood and Household Fuel Use in Bhaktapur, Nepal. Environmental Health Perspectives. 637-642.
- 2016. Severe pneumonia in hospitalized young Nepalese children. Studies on the efficacy of oral zinc, respiratory viruses and prognostic determinants.
Academic literature review
- 2017. The effects of vitamin B12 supplementation in pregnancy and postpartum on growth and neurodevelopment in early childhood: Study Protocol for a Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial.