- 2021. Rapid tephra identification in geological archives with computed tomography: Experimental results and natural applications. Frontiers in Earth Science. 1-12.
- 2020. Tephra horizons identified in the western North Atlantic and Nordic Seas during the Last Glacial Period: Extending the marine tephra framework. Quaternary Science Reviews.
- 2020. A continuous tephrostratigraphic record from the Labrador Sea spanning the last 65 ka. Journal of Quaternary Science. 855-868.
- 2020. Paleo Cruise 2018: Cruise Report. .
- 2021. Semi-automated quantification of Ice Rafted Debris in sediment archives with Computed Tomography.
- 2019. Harnessing the potential of CT scanning to identify cryptotephra in sediment cores: a controlled experiment.
- 2018. Last Glaical tephra horizons recorded in the North Atlantic.
Popular scientific article
- 2020. Kan flere tusen år gammel vulkansk aske bidra til å løse klimagåten? Aftenposten (morgenutg. : trykt utg.).
- 2020. Flere tusen år gammel aske funnet i Irmingerhavet. Bjerknessenteret News.
- 2018. Hvordan etablere bedre referanseverdier for sjøisvariasjoner i Barentshavet? Blogg: Arven etter Nansen.
- 2019. Last glacial tephra markers recorded in the North Atlantic and the Nordic Seas.
- 2019. Last Glacial tephra horizons identified in the North Atlantic and the Nordic Seas.
- 2018. Tephra horizons recorded in the North Atlantic and the Nordic Seas: a marine-marine cross-correlation of paleorecords across the basin.
- 2018. On the way to a North Atlantic east-west synchronisation: The discovery of FMAZ II and NAAZ II in two North Atlantic marine sediment cores.