- 2018. Iron oxide nanoparticles enhance Toll-like receptor-induced cytokines in a particle size- and actin-dependent manner in human blood. Nanomedicine. 1773-1785.
- 2017. Iron oxide nanoparticles induce cytokine secretion in a complement-dependent manner in a human whole blood model. International Journal of Nanomedicine. 3927-3940.
- 2016. Iron oxide nanoparticles modulate lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses in primary human monocytes. International Journal of Nanomedicine. 4625-4642.
- 2015. Wear particles and ions from cemented and uncemented titanium-based hip prostheses - A histological and chemical analysis of retrieval material. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part B - Applied biomaterials. 709-717.
- 2013. Silver nanoparticle-induced cytotoxicity in rat brain endothelial cell culture. Toxicology in Vitro. 305-313.
- 2013. Comparison of wear particle exposure and tissue reactions in patients with cemented and uncemented titanium hip prostheses that failed due to osteolysis.
- 2014. COMPARISON OF WEAR PARTICLE EXPOSURE AND TISSUE REACTIONS IN PATIENTS WITH CEMENTED AND UNCEMENTED TITANIUM HIP PROSTHESES THAT FAILED DUE TO OSTEOLYSIS. Bone & Joint Journal Orthopaedic Proceedings Supplement. 41-41.
- 2015. Inflammatory potential of iron oxide particles.