I am interested in modelling, analysis, simulation and optimization of high dimensional dynamical systems in different areas of life sciences, including molecular conformation dynamics, systems biology, and pharmacology, with a focus on meshfree methods, clustering algorithms, parameter identification, and uncertainty quantification.
Publications since 2018 are also listed in CRIStin.
- 2020. Model-based exploration of the impact of glucose metabolism on the estrous cycle dynamics in dairy cows. Biology Direct. 22 pages.
- 2019. Modeling of Multivalent Ligand-Receptor Binding Measured by kinITC. Computation. 16 pages.
- 2019. Follicular competition in cows: the selection of dominant follicles as a synergistic effect. Journal of Mathematical Biology. 28 pages.
- 2019. Combining in vitro simulation and in silico modelling towards a sophisticated human osteoarthritis model. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage.
- 2019. Associations Between Natural Physiological and Supraphysiological Estradiol Levels and Stress Perception. Frontiers in Psychology. 9 pages.
- 2018. In silico Methods - Computational Alternatives to Animal Testing. Altex. 126-128.
- 2018. Generalized Markov State Modeling Method for Nonequilibrium Biomolecular Dynamics: Exemplified on Amyloid β Conformational Dynamics Driven by an Oscillating Electric Field. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. 3579-3594.
- 2018. Correspondence of Trap Spaces in Different Models of Bioregulatory Networks. SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems. 1742-1765.
Since 08/2018: Associate Professor, Computational Biology Unit (CBU), Department of Informatics, UiB
05/2015 to 08/2018: Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
01/2010 to 08/2018: Head of the Computational Systems Biology group, Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB), Germany
12/2008: PhD in Mathematics, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
09/2004: Diploma in Applied Mathematics, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany