Member of the Sorlandet Lifespan Neurocognitive Reseach Group and Bergens Oldest (BOLD)
- Geriatric Medicine for medical students at UiB
- Geriatric evaluations at University College of South East Norway
- Various lectures for the public and health care personell
- 2019. Adaptive computerized working memory training in patients with mild cognitive impairment. A randomized double-blind active controlled trial. Frontiers in Psychology. 10. 11 pages. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2019.00807
- 2018. Cognitive Profiles and Atrophy Ratings on MRI in Senior Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. 10. 14 pages. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2018.00384
- 2016. Erratum to: 'The Memory Aid study: Protocol for a randomized controlled clinical trial evaluating the effect of computer-based working memory training in elderly patients with mild cognitive impairment (MCI)' [Trials, (2014), 15, 156 ]. Trials. 17. doi: 10.1186/s13063-016-1180-0
- 2016. Nutritional screening of patients at a memory clinic - association between patients' and their relatives' self-reports. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 25: 760-768. doi: 10.1111/jocn.13093
- 2015. Promoting lifelong education through innovative teaching methods. European Geriatric Medicine. 6: s186-s186.
- 2015. Hvilken plass har geriatrien i helse- og sykehusplanen? Dagens medisin. Published 2015-12-10.
- 2015. Nutritional screening of patients at a memory clinic - association between patients’ and their relatives’ self-reports. European Geriatric Medicine. 6: 136-137.
- 2014. The Memory Aid study: Protocol for a randomized controlled clinical trial evaluating the effect of computer-based working memory training in elderly patients with mild cognitive impairment (MCI). Trials. 15. doi: 10.1186/1745-6215-15-156
- 2014. Diagnostikk av luftveisinfeksjoner hos voksne og eldre. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 134. 1876-1876. doi: 10.4045/tidsskr.14.0354
- 2014. No impact of early real-time PCR screening for respiratory viruses on length of stay and use of antibiotics in elderly patients hospitalized with symptoms of a respiratory tract infection in a single center in Norway. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 33: 359-364. doi: 10.1007/s10096-013-1963-0
- 2013. Community acquired infections in adult and elderly airways; an evaluation of diagnostic harvesting techniques. University of Bergen.
- 2013. A comparison of nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabbing for the detection of influenza virus by real-time PCR. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 32: 381-385. doi: 10.1007/s10096-012-1753-0
- 2011. Swabbing for respiratory viral infections in older patients: a comparison of rayon and nylon flocked swabs. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 30: 159-165. doi: 10.1007/s10096-010-1064-2
- 2010. Transthoracic fine-needle aspiration in the aetiological diagnosis of communityacquired pneumonia. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. 16: 909-911. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2009.03000.x