- 2019. The capacity of long-term in vitro proliferation of acute myeloid leukemia cells supported only by exogenous cytokines is associated with a patient subset with adverse outcome. Cancers. 11:73: 1-22. doi: 10.3390/cancers11010073
- 2019. High constitutive cytokine release by primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells is associated with a specific intercellular communication phenotype. Journal of clinical medicine. 8.
- 2018. Vacuolar ATPase as a possible therapeutic target in human acute myeloid leukemia. Expert Review of Hematology. 11: 13-24. doi: 10.1080/17474086.2018.1407239
- 2018. Splenic tyrosine kinase (SYK) inhibitors and their possible use in acute myeloid leukemia. Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs. 27: 377-387. doi: 10.1080/13543784.2018.1459562
- 2018. The possible importance of β3 integrins for leukemogenesis and chemoresistance in acute myeloid leukemia. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 19:251: 1-17. doi: 10.3390/ijms19010251
- 2018. Two acute myeloid leukemia patient subsets are identified based on the constitutive PI3K-Akt-mTOR signaling of their leukemic cells; a functional, proteomic and transcriptomic comparison. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 22: 639-653. doi: 10.1080/14728222.2018.1487401
- 2017. Secretome of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Grown in Hypoxia Accelerates Wound Healing and Vessel Formation In Vitro. International jurnal of stem cell research and therapy. 4. 9 pages. doi: 10.23937/2469-570X/1410045
- 2016. Angiogenic and Immunomodulatory Properties of Endothelial and Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Tissue Engineering. Part A. 22: 244-252. doi: 10.1089/ten.tea.2015.0316
- 2015. Leukocyte transmigration into tissue-engineered constructs is influenced by endothelial cells through Toll-like receptor signaling. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 5:143. doi: 10.1186/scrt533
- 2015. Biodegradable polymer scaffolds loaded with low-dose BMP-2 stimulate periodontal ligament cell differentiation. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 103: 1991-1998. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.35334
Reports and theses
- 2016. Vascularization and Host Response in Bone Tissue Engineering. Universitetet i Bergen.