- 2020. Targeting Cellular Metabolism in Acute Myeloid Leukemia and The Role of Patient Heterogeneity. Cells.
- 2020. Proteome and Phosphoproteome Changes Associated with Prognosis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Cancers.
- 2019. The capacity of long-term in vitro proliferation of acute myeloid leukemia cells supported only by exogenous cytokines is associated with a patient subset with adverse outcome. Cancers. 1-22.
- 2019. Proteome and phosphoproteome changes associated with prognosis in acute myeloid leukemia. bioRxiv - the preprint server for biology.
- 2019. High constitutive cytokine release by primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells is associated with a specific intercellular communication phenotype. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
- 2018. Two acute myeloid leukemia patient subsets are identified based on the constitutive PI3K-Akt-mTOR signaling of their leukemic cells; a functional, proteomic and transcriptomic comparison. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 639-653.
- 2017. Secretome of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Grown in Hypoxia Accelerates Wound Healing and Vessel Formation In Vitro. International jurnal of stem cell research and therapy. 9 pages.
- 2016. Angiogenic and Immunomodulatory Properties of Endothelial and Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Tissue Engineering Part A. 244-252.
- 2015. Leukocyte transmigration into tissue-engineered constructs is influenced by endothelial cells through Toll-like receptor signaling. Stem Cell Research & Therapy.
- 2015. Biodegradable polymer scaffolds loaded with low-dose BMP-2 stimulate periodontal ligament cell differentiation. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 1991-1998.
- 2014. Mechanisms of immunomodulation for endothelial and mesenchymal stem cells. .
- 2013. Periodontal fibroblasts on Biodegradable scaffolds loaded with a low-dose of rhBMP-2.
- 2016. Vascularization and Host Response in Bone Tissue Engineering.
- 2014. Leukocyte Transmigration into Tissue-engineered Constructs is influenced by Endothelial Cells.
Academic literature review
- 2018. Vacuolar ATPase as a possible therapeutic target in human acute myeloid leukemia. 13-24.
- 2018. The possible importance of β3 integrins for leukemogenesis and chemoresistance in acute myeloid leukemia. 1-17.
- 2018. Splenic tyrosine kinase (SYK) inhibitors and their possible use in acute myeloid leukemia. 377-387.