Svein Magne Skulstad
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Metformin exposure, maternal PCOS status and fetal venous liver circulation: A randomized, placebo-controlled study. PLOS ONE.
- (2020). Parents’ smoking onset before conception as related to body mass index and fat mass in adult offspring: Findings from the RHINESSA generation study. PLOS ONE. 1-20.
- (2020). Describing the status of reproductive ageing simply and precisely: A reproductive ageing score based on three questions and validated with hormone levels. PLOS ONE.
- (2019). Epigenome-wide association of father's smoking with offspring DNA methylation: A hypothesis-generating study. Environmental Epigenetics. 10 pages.
- (2018). Polycystic ovary syndrome, body mass index and hypertensive disorders in pregnancy. Pregnancy Hypertension. 32-37.
- (2018). Body silhouettes as a tool to reflect obesity in the past. PLOS ONE. 1-13.
- (2017). Validation of maternal reported pregnancy and birth characteristics against the Medical Birth Registry of Norway. PLOS ONE. 1-12.
- (2016). Father’s environment before conception and asthma risk in his children: a multi-generation analysis of the Respiratory Health In Northern Europe study. International Journal of Epidemiology. 235-245.
- (2014). Mødredødsfall i Norge 2005-09. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 836-839.
- (2010). Monitoring and treatment of anti-D in pregnancy. Vox Sanguinis. 177-192.
- (2006). Effect of umbilical ring constriction on Wharton's jelly. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. 692-698.
- (2005). The effect of umbilical venous constriction on placental development, cord length and perinatal outcome. Early Human Development. 325-331.
- (2005). Umbilical vein constriction at the abdominal wall. An ultrasound study in low risk pregnancies.
Academic literature review
- (2021). The Exposome Approach in Allergies and Lung Diseases: Is It Time to Define a Preconception Exposome? International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH).
- (2021). Exposures during the prepuberty period and future offspring's health: evidence from human cohort studies. Biology of Reproduction. 667-680.
- (2018). Maternal age at delivery, lung function and asthma in offspring: A population-based survey. European Respiratory Journal. 1-11.