- (2020). Effects of replacing PSA with Stockholm3 for diagnosis of clinically significant prostate cancer in a healthcare system – the Stavanger experience. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 315-322.
- (2020). Effect of a telemedicine intervention for diabetes-related foot ulcers on health, well-being and quality of life: secondary outcomes from a cluster randomized controlled trial (DiaFOTo). BMC Endocrine Disorders. 1-8.
- (2019). Variation in the achievement of HbA1c, blood pressure and LDL cholesterol targets in type 2 diabetes in general practice and characteristics associated with risk factor control. Diabetic Medicine. 1-11.
- (2019). Factors associated with glycaemic control in adults with Type 1 diabetes: a registry-based analysis including 7601 individuals from 34 centres in Norway. Diabetic Medicine. 1-10.
- (2018). Population, general practitioner and practice characteristics are associated with screening procedures for microvascular complications in Type 2 diabetes care in Norway. Diabetic Medicine. 1-13.
- (2017). Type 2 diabetes in general practice in Norway 2005-2015: moderate improvements in risk factor control, but still major gaps in complication screening. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. 11 pages.
- (2017). The effect of telemedicine follow-up care on diabetes-related foot ulcers: A cluster-randomized controlled non inferiority trial. Diabetes Care. 96-103.
- (2017). Severity and duration of diabetic foot ulcer (DFU) before seeking care as predictors of healing time: A retrospective cohort study. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- (2016). Telemedicine Versus Standard Follow-Up Care for Diabetes-Related Foot Ulcers: Protocol for a Cluster Randomized Controlled Noninferiority Trial (DiaFOTo). JMIR Research Protocols. 13 pages.
- (2016). An integrated wound-care pathway, supported by telemedicine, and competent wound management—Essential in follow-up care of adults with diabetic foot ulcers. International Journal of Medical Informatics. 59-66.
- (2015). Preoperative octreotide therapy and surgery in acromegaly: associations between glucose homeostasis and treatment response. Endocrine. 10 pages.
- (2013). Cross-border flow of health information: is 'privacy by design' enough? Privacy performance assessment in EUBIROD. European Journal of Public Health. 247-253.
- (2011). Within-subject biological variation of glucose and HbA(1c) in healthy persons and in type 1 diabetes patients. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. 1501-1507.
- (2011). Six-month preoperative octreotide treatment in unselected, de novo patients with acromegaly: effect on biochemistry, tumour volume, and postoperative cure. Clinical Endocrinology. 736-743.
- (2010). Six Months of Diazoxide Treatment at Bedtime in Newly Diagnosed Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Does Not Influence Parameters of beta-Cell Function and Autoimmunity but Improves Glycemic Control. Diabetes Care. 589-594.
- (2009). Privacy impact assessment in the design of transnational public health information systems: the BIRO project. Journal of Medical Ethics. 753-761.
- (2008). Standardized Evaluation of Nine Instruments for Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. 467-477.
- (2005). Postanalytical external quality assessment of blood glucose and hemoglobin A(1c): An international survey. Clinical Chemistry. 1145-1153.
- (2004). The nature of aroma compounds produced in a cheese model by glutamate dehydrogenase positive Lactobacillus INF15D depends on its relative aminotransferase activities towards the different amino acids. International Dairy Journal. 227-235.
- (2004). Impact of labrador sea-ice extent on the North Atlantic oscillation. International Journal of Climatology. 603-612.
- (2002). Predictors of outcome and comparison of different drug regimens for the prevention of relapse in patients with Graves' disease. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 583-589.
- (2002). Instruments for self-monitoring of blood-glucose: comparison of testing quality achieved by patients and a technician. Clinical Chemistry. 994-1003.
- (2001). Patient-derived quality specifications for instruments used in self-monitoring of blood glucose. Clinical Chemistry. 67-73.
- (2001). Interpretation of hemaglobin A(1c)(HbA(1c)) values among diabetic patients: implications for quality specifications for HbA(1c). Clinical Chemistry. 1212-1217.
- (2000). Use and interpretation og HbA1c-testing in general practice. Implications for quality of care. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 349-356.
- (2018). The effect of telemedicine follow up care on patient reported outcome measures: A Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial.
- (2017). Type 2 diabetes in General Practice in Norway 2005-2014: Moderate improvements in risk Control but still major gaps in complication screening.
- (2017). Telemedicine follow–up care is no worse than standard outpatient care: A cluster randomised controlled noninferiority study among patients with diabetes-related foot ulcers.
- (2017). Telemedicine follow-up for patients with diabetes-related foot-ulcers in primary health care. A cluster randomized controlled non-inferiority trial.
- (2016). Are referral time and ulcer classification independent predictors for healing time? A retrospective cohort study.
- (2014). Delivery of foot care for patients with diabetes.
- (2013). The feasibility of the intervention in a telemedicine follow-up of patients with diabetes related foot ulcers in community health care. A pilot study.
- (2002). Aspects of quality in diabetes care with emphasis on blood glucose and HbA1c. -.
- (2009). A 6-month treatment with diazoxide at bedtime in newly diagnosed subjects with type 1 diabetes does not influence measured parameters of beta cell function, but improves glycaemic control. Diabetologia. S385-S385.
- (2005). Can we interpret laboratory results correctly? Clinica Chimica Acta.
- (2017). Type 2 Diabetes in General Practice in Norway 2005-2014: Moderate improvements in risk factor control but still major gaps in complication screening.
- (2016). Effect of telemedicine follow-up care in primary health care versus traditional follow-up in specialist health care on the healing time for diabetes-related foot ulcers – a cluster-randomized controlled trial.
- (2002). Graves' disease: Drug regiments and predictors of outcome.
Academic literature review
- (2017). Shared Electronic Health Record Systems: Key Legal and Security Challenges. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 1234-1239.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2013). Tidlig og tett oppfølging av diabetesrelaterte fotsår. BestPractice Diabetes. 14-17.