- 2020. Effects of replacing PSA with Stockholm3 for diagnosis of clinically significant prostate cancer in a healthcare system – the Stavanger experience. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 315-322.
- 2020. Effect of a telemedicine intervention for diabetes-related foot ulcers on health, well-being and quality of life: secondary outcomes from a cluster randomized controlled trial (DiaFOTo). BMC Endocrine Disorders. 1-8.
- 2019. Variation in the achievement of HbA1c, blood pressure and LDL cholesterol targets in type 2 diabetes in general practice and characteristics associated with risk factor control. Diabetic Medicine. 1-11.
- 2019. Factors associated with glycaemic control in adults with Type 1 diabetes: a registry-based analysis including 7601 individuals from 34 centres in Norway. Diabetic Medicine. 1-10.
- 2018. Population, general practitioner and practice characteristics are associated with screening procedures for microvascular complications in Type 2 diabetes care in Norway. Diabetic Medicine. 1-13.
- 2017. Type 2 diabetes in general practice in Norway 2005-2015: moderate improvements in risk factor control, but still major gaps in complication screening. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. 11 pages.
- 2017. The effect of telemedicine follow-up care on diabetes-related foot ulcers: A cluster-randomized controlled non inferiority trial. Diabetes Care. 96-103.
- 2017. Severity and duration of diabetic foot ulcer (DFU) before seeking care as predictors of healing time: A retrospective cohort study. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- 2016. Telemedicine Versus Standard Follow-Up Care for Diabetes-Related Foot Ulcers: Protocol for a Cluster Randomized Controlled Noninferiority Trial (DiaFOTo). JMIR Research Protocols. 13 pages.
- 2016. An integrated wound-care pathway, supported by telemedicine, and competent wound management—Essential in follow-up care of adults with diabetic foot ulcers. International Journal of Medical Informatics. 59-66.
- 2015. Preoperative octreotide therapy and surgery in acromegaly: associations between glucose homeostasis and treatment response. Endocrine. 10 pages.
- 2013. Cross-border flow of health information: is 'privacy by design' enough? Privacy performance assessment in EUBIROD. European Journal of Public Health. 247-253.
- 2011. Within-subject biological variation of glucose and HbA(1c) in healthy persons and in type 1 diabetes patients. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. 1501-1507.
- 2011. Six-month preoperative octreotide treatment in unselected, de novo patients with acromegaly: effect on biochemistry, tumour volume, and postoperative cure. Clinical Endocrinology. 736-743.
- 2010. Six Months of Diazoxide Treatment at Bedtime in Newly Diagnosed Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Does Not Influence Parameters of beta-Cell Function and Autoimmunity but Improves Glycemic Control. Diabetes Care. 589-594.
- 2009. Privacy impact assessment in the design of transnational public health information systems: the BIRO project. Journal of Medical Ethics. 753-761.
- 2008. Standardized Evaluation of Nine Instruments for Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. 467-477.
- 2005. Postanalytical external quality assessment of blood glucose and hemoglobin A(1c): An international survey. Clinical Chemistry. 1145-1153.
- 2004. The nature of aroma compounds produced in a cheese model by glutamate dehydrogenase positive Lactobacillus INF15D depends on its relative aminotransferase activities towards the different amino acids. International Dairy Journal. 227-235.
- 2004. Impact of labrador sea-ice extent on the North Atlantic oscillation. International Journal of Climatology. 603-612.
- 2002. Predictors of outcome and comparison of different drug regimens for the prevention of relapse in patients with Graves' disease. European Journal of Endocrinology. 583-589.
- 2002. Instruments for self-monitoring of blood-glucose: comparison of testing quality achieved by patients and a technician. Clinical Chemistry. 994-1003.
- 2001. Patient-derived quality specifications for instruments used in self-monitoring of blood glucose. Clinical Chemistry. 67-73.
- 2001. Interpretation of hemaglobin A(1c)(HbA(1c)) values among diabetic patients: implications for quality specifications for HbA(1c). Clinical Chemistry. 1212-1217.
- 2000. Use and interpretation og HbA1c-testing in general practice. Implications for quality of care. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 349-356.
- 2018. The effect of telemedicine follow up care on patient reported outcome measures: A Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial.
- 2017. Type 2 diabetes in General Practice in Norway 2005-2014: Moderate improvements in risk Control but still major gaps in complication screening.
- 2017. Telemedicine follow–up care is no worse than standard outpatient care: A cluster randomised controlled noninferiority study among patients with diabetes-related foot ulcers.
- 2017. Telemedicine follow-up for patients with diabetes-related foot-ulcers in primary health care. A cluster randomized controlled non-inferiority trial.
- 2016. Are referral time and ulcer classification independent predictors for healing time? A retrospective cohort study.
- 2014. Delivery of foot care for patients with diabetes.
- 2013. The feasibility of the intervention in a telemedicine follow-up of patients with diabetes related foot ulcers in community health care. A pilot study.
- 2002. Aspects of quality in diabetes care with emphasis on blood glucose and HbA1c. -.
- 2009. A 6-month treatment with diazoxide at bedtime in newly diagnosed subjects with type 1 diabetes does not influence measured parameters of beta cell function, but improves glycaemic control. Diabetologia. S385-S385.
- 2005. Can we interpret laboratory results correctly? Clinica Chimica Acta.
- 2017. Type 2 Diabetes in General Practice in Norway 2005-2014: Moderate improvements in risk factor control but still major gaps in complication screening.
- 2016. Effect of telemedicine follow-up care in primary health care versus traditional follow-up in specialist health care on the healing time for diabetes-related foot ulcers – a cluster-randomized controlled trial.
- 2002. Graves' disease: Drug regiments and predictors of outcome.
Academic literature review
- 2017. Shared Electronic Health Record Systems: Key Legal and Security Challenges. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 1234-1239.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2013. Tidlig og tett oppfølging av diabetesrelaterte fotsår. BestPractice Diabetes. 14-17.