Sven Gudmund Hinderaker
- Phone+47 55 58 85 59+47 452 90 262
- Visitor AddressOverlege Danielsens HusÅrstadveien 215009 BergenRoom523
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Tuberculosis, maternal health, perinatal health, Operational research
Teaching MPhil/PhD students about reproductive health, and tuberculosis, and paper-writing at Centre for International Health.
Teaching and coordinating medical undergraduates at UoB a course in International Health.
- (2022). Mothers at risk of postpartum depression in Sri Lanka: A population-based study using a validated screening tool. PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- (2022). How many of persistent coughers have pulmonary tuberculosis? Population-based cohort study in Ethiopia. BMJ Open. 10 pages.
- (2022). Health Workers’ Knowledge and Attitude Towards Intimate Partner Violence: A Descriptive Study in Sidama Region, Southern Ethiopia. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. 1175-1185.
- (2022). Geographic accessibility to childhood tuberculosis care in Pakistan. Global health action.
- (2022). Fluoroquinolone preventive therapy for children exposed to MDR-TB. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 171-173.
- (2022). Does distance to healthcare facility affect care-seeking for TB-related symptoms in Tanzania? The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 747-752.
- (2022). Birth weight was associated with maternal exposure to intimate partner violence during pregnancy in southern Ethiopia: A prospective cohort study. Frontiers in Public Health.
- (2022). Are patients with pulmonary tuberculosis identified by active and by passive case detection different? A cross-sectional study in Pakistan. International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 39-46.
- (2021). Raising the Age of Purchase and Use of Tobacco Product in Bangladesh: Benefits and Challenges in Protecting Youth from the Tobacco Epidemic. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 65-70.
- (2021). Diagnosis of childhood tuberculosis in Pakistan: Are national guidelines used by private healthcare providers? International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 291-297.
INTE-Africa: About NCD in Africa
DATURA: Testing higher dose of anti-TB medications for HIV+ patients with TB
Perinatal mortality in Low-income countreis