Sven Gudmund Hinderaker
- Phone+47 55 58 85 59+47 452 90 262
- Visitor AddressOverlege Danielsens hus, Årstadveien 21Room523
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Teaching MPhil/PhD students about reproductive health, at Centre for International Health, UoB.
Teaching and coordinating medical undergraduate at UoB a course in International Health.
Teaching nurse students at Høgskolen i Nord-Trøndelag, Levanger, in the course "Global heath and cultural competence", topics TB, HIV, basic epidemiology.
- 2019. Measuring and addressing the childhood tuberculosis reporting gaps in Pakistan: The first ever national inventory study among children. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- 2019. Mass screening for active case finding of pulmonary tuberculosis in the Russian Federation: how to save costs. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 830-837.
- 2019. Intimate partner violence and maternal depression during pregnancy: A communitybased cross-sectional study in Ethiopia. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- 2019. Diagnosis and treatment of patients with pulmonary nontuberculous mycobacterial diseases in Arkhangelsk, Russia. Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 358-361.
- 2019. Challenges and opportunities to prevent tuberculosis in people living with HIV in low-income countries. 241-251.
- 2019. Building sustainable operational research capacity in Pakistan: starting with tuberculosis and expanding to other public health problems. Global health action. 1-8.
- 2019. A comparison of the yield and relative cost of active tuberculosis case-finding algorithms in Zimbabwe. Public Health Action. 63-68.
- 2018. Schistosomiasis in Norwegian medical students .
- 2018. Determinants of early child development in rural Tanzania. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health (CAPMH). 1-8.
- 2018. Body and mind: Retention in antiretroviral treatment care is improved by mental health training of care providers in Ethiopia. BMC Public Health. 1-8.
Perinatal mortality in Low-income countreis