Sven Gudmund Hinderaker
- Phone+47 55 58 85 59+47 452 90 262
- Visitor AddressOverlege Danielsens HusÅrstadveien 215009 BergenRoom523
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Tuberculosis, maternal health, perinatal health, Operational research
Teaching MPhil/PhD students about reproductive health, and tuberculosis, and paper-writing at Centre for International Health.
Teaching and coordinating medical undergraduates at UoB a course in International Health.
- 2021. Schistosomiasis hos norske studenter etter opphold i Afrika. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 243-247.
- 2021. Extending contact screening within a 50-m radius of an index tuberculosis patient using Xpert MTB/RIF in urban Pakistan: Did it impact treatment outcomes? International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 634-640.
- 2020. Sexual violence against migrants and asylum seekers. The experience of the MSF clinic on Lesvos Island, Greece. PLOS ONE. 14 pages.
- 2020. Characteristics of first-time family planning users and methods used at mobile clinics in rural Malawi. Public Health Action. 70-75.
- 2020. Caesarean section rates analysed using Robson’s 10-Group Classification System: a cross-sectional study at a tertiary hospital in Ethiopia. BMJ Open. 8 pages.
- 2020. An alumni study of a Master's in international health . Public Health. 168-170.
- 2019. Measuring and addressing the childhood tuberculosis reporting gaps in Pakistan: The first ever national inventory study among children. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- 2019. Mass screening for active case finding of pulmonary tuberculosis in the Russian Federation: how to save costs. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 830-837.
- 2019. Intimate partner violence and maternal depression during pregnancy: A community-based cross-sectional study in Ethiopia. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- 2019. Building sustainable operational research capacity in Pakistan: starting with tuberculosis and expanding to other public health problems. Global health action. 1-8.
INTE-Africa: About NCD in Africa
DATURA: Testing higher dose of anti-TB medications for HIV+ patients with TB
Perinatal mortality in Low-income countreis