Sven Gudmund Hinderaker
- Phone+47 55 58 85 59+47 452 90 262
- Visitor AddressOverlege Danielsens HusÅrstadveien 215009 BergenRoom523
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Tuberculosis, maternal health, perinatal health, Operational research
Teaching MPhil/PhD students about reproductive health, and tuberculosis, and paper-writing at Centre for International Health.
Teaching and coordinating medical undergraduates at UoB a course in International Health.
- (2022). Fluoroquinolone preventive therapy for children exposed to MDR-TB. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 171-173.
- (2021). Schistosomiasis hos norske studenter etter opphold i Afrika. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 243-247.
- (2021). Raising the Age of Purchase and Use of Tobacco Product in Bangladesh: Benefits and Challenges in Protecting Youth from the Tobacco Epidemic. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 65-70.
- (2021). How do private practitioners in Pakistan manage children suspected having tuberculosis? A cross sectional study. BMC Public Health.
- (2021). Extending contact screening within a 50-m radius of an index tuberculosis patient using Xpert MTB/RIF in urban Pakistan: Did it impact treatment outcomes? International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 634-640.
- (2021). Diagnosis of childhood tuberculosis in Pakistan: Are national guidelines used by private healthcare providers? International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 291-297.
- (2021). Association between cholera treatment outcome and nutritional status in children aged 2–4 years in Nigeria. Public Health Action.
- (2020). Characteristics of first-time family planning users and methods used at mobile clinics in rural Malawi. Public Health Action. 70-75.
- (2020). Caesarean section rates analysed using Robson’s 10-Group Classification System: a cross-sectional study at a tertiary hospital in Ethiopia. BMJ Open. 8 pages.
- (2020). An alumni study of a Master's in international health . Public Health. 168-170.
INTE-Africa: About NCD in Africa
DATURA: Testing higher dose of anti-TB medications for HIV+ patients with TB
Perinatal mortality in Low-income countreis