Sven Gudmund Hinderaker
- Phone+47 55 58 85 59+47 452 90 262
- Visitor AddressOverlege Danielsens HusÅrstadveien 215009 BergenRoom523
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Tuberculosis, maternal health, perinatal health, Operational research
Teaching MPhil/PhD students about reproductive health, and tuberculosis, and paper-writing at Centre for International Health.
Teaching and coordinating medical undergraduates at UoB a course in International Health.
- 2020. An alumni study of a Master's in international health. Public Health.
- 2019. Measuring and addressing the childhood tuberculosis reporting gaps in Pakistan: The first ever national inventory study among children. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- 2019. Mass screening for active case finding of pulmonary tuberculosis in the Russian Federation: how to save costs. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 830-837.
- 2019. Intimate partner violence and maternal depression during pregnancy: A community-based cross-sectional study in Ethiopia. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- 2019. Diagnosis and treatment of patients with pulmonary nontuberculous mycobacterial diseases in Arkhangelsk, Russia. Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 358-361.
- 2019. Challenges and opportunities to prevent tuberculosis in people living with HIV in low-income countries. 241-251.
- 2019. Building sustainable operational research capacity in Pakistan: starting with tuberculosis and expanding to other public health problems. Global health action. 1-8.
- 2019. A comparison of the yield and relative cost of active tuberculosis case-finding algorithms in Zimbabwe. Public Health Action. 63-68.
- 2018. Schistosomiasis in Norwegian medical students .
- 2018. Body and mind: Retention in antiretroviral treatment care is improved by mental health training of care providers in Ethiopia. BMC Public Health. 1-8.
Perinatal mortality in Low-income countreis
INTE-Africa: About NCD in Africa
DATURA: Testing higher dose of anti-TB medications for HIV+ patients with TB