- (2021). Phylogenetic analyses of Norwegian Tenacibaculum strains confirm high bacterial diversity and suggest circulation of ubiquitous virulent strains. PLOS ONE. 1-14.
- (2018). Pathology of experimentally induced mouthrot caused by Tenacibaculum maritimum in Atlantic salmon smolts. PLOS ONE.
- (2018). Induction of tenacibaculosis in Atlantic salmon smolts using Tenacibaculum finnmarkense and the evaluation of a whole cell inactivated vaccine. Aquaculture. 858-864.
- (2018). Experimental induction of mouthrot in Atlantic salmon smolts using Tenacibaculum maritimum from Western Canada. Journal of Fish Diseases. 1247-1258.
- (2017). Genotyping of Tenacibaculum maritimum isolates from farmed Atlantic salmon in Western Canada. Journal of Fish Diseases. 131-137.
- (2017). Concurrent jellyfish blooms and tenacibaculosis outbreaks in Northern Norwegian Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) farms. PLOS ONE. 1-21.
- (2016). First isolation, identification and characterisation of Tenacibaculum maritimum in Norway, isolated from diseased farmed sea lice cleaner fish Cyclopterus lumpus L. Aquaculture. 178-184.
- (2015). Tenacibaculum finnmarkense sp. nov., a fish pathogenic bacterium of the family Flavobacteriaceae isolated from Atlantic salmon. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. International Journal of General and Molecular Microbiology.
- (2016). Jellyfish summer distribution, diversity and impact on fish farms in a Nordic fjord.
- (2018). Tenacibaculosis in Norwegian farmed Atlantic salmon.