- 2020. NORDSTAR: paving the way for a new era in asthma research. European Respiratory Journal. 7 pages.
- 2019. Motivation and response rates in bronchoscopy studies. Multidisciplinary Respiratory Medicine. 1-9.
- 2019. Health-related quality of life as predictor for mortality in patients treated with long-term mechanical ventilation. BMC Pulmonary Medicine. 1-12.
- 2019. A randomized trial to determine the impact of indacaterol/glycopyrronium on nighttime oxygenation and symptoms in patients with moderate-to-severe COPD: The DuoSleep study. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 199-210.
- 2018. Prevalence of several somatic diseases depends on the presence and severity of obstructive sleep apnea. PLOS ONE. 1-12.
- 2018. Prevalence of parasomnias in patients with obstructive sleep apnea. A registry-based cross-sectional study. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-7.
- 2018. No effect of a self-help book for insomnia in patients with obstructive sleep apnea and comorbid chronic insomnia – a randomized controlled trial. Frontiers in Psychology. 2413.
- 2018. Increased severity of obstructive sleep apnea is associated with less anxiety and depression. Journal of Sleep Research.
- 2018. Akustisk pharyngometri for bedre resultat av behandling med søvnapnéskinner. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 264-267.
- 2017. Reliability of an adherence monitoring sensor embedded in an oral appliance used for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation. 110-115.
- 2017. Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- 2017. Oral appliance treatment outcome can be predicted by continuous positive airway pressure in moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep and Breathing. 1-8.
- 2017. Lungefunksjon som risikofaktor for osteoporose og hoftebrudd. Best Practice.
- 2017. Factors associated with change in health-related quality of life among individuals treated with long-term mechanical ventilation, a 6-year follow-up study. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 651-665.
- 2017. A pilot study of hot-wire, ultrasonic and wedge-bellows spirometer inter- and intra-variability. BMC Research Notes.
- 2016. The effect of surgical and non-surgical weight loss on N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide and its relation to obstructive sleep apnea and pulmonary function. BMC Research Notes. 8 pages.
- 2016. Oral appliance treatment in moderate and severe obstructive sleep apnoea patients non-adherent to CPAP. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation. 249-258.
- 2016. Associations between obstructive lung disease and symptoms of obstructive sleep apnoea in a general population. Clinical Respiratory Journal. 31-39.
- 2016. Airflow limitation as a risk factor for low bone mineral density and hip fracture. The Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) – 10 years follow-up of a general population. European Clinical Respiratory Journal. 8 pages.
- 2016. Airflow limitation as a risk factor for low bone mineral density and hip fracture. European Clinical Respiratory Journal.
- 2015. The Norwegian version of the Severe Respiratory Insufficiency Questionnaire. International Journal of Nursing Practice. 229-238.
- 2015. Rosuvastatin treatment in stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (RODEO): a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Internal Medicine. 59-67.
- 2015. Prevalence of excessive sleepiness is higher whereas insomnia is lower with greater severity of obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep and Breathing. 1387-1393.
- 2014. Prevalence and correlates of insomnia and excessive sleepiness in adults with obstructive sleep apnea symptoms. Perceptual and Motor Skills. 571-586.
- 2013. Electronic optional guidelines as a tool to improve the process of referring patients to specialized care: An intervention study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 166-171.
- 2011. En kvinne med tilbakevendende arteriovenøse tromboser. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1303-1306.
- 2010. Prevalence and predictors of undiagnosed chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in a Norwegian adult general population. Clinical Respiratory Journal. 13-21.
- 2008. Norwegian population surveys on respiratory health in adults: objectives, design, methods, quality controls and response rates. Clinical Respiratory Journal. 10-25.
- 2008. Clinical data discriminating between adults with positive and negative results on bronchodilator testing. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 205-213.
- 2007. Bronchodilator response to adrenergic (beta) (2)-agonists: Relationship to symptoms in an adult community. Respiratory Medicine. 1183-1190.
- 2006. Post-bronchodilator spirometry reference values in adults and implications for disease management. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1316-1325.
- 2006. Nordic physician's management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respiratory Medicine. S31-S37.
- 2006. Bronchodilator reversibility testing in an adult general population; the importance of smoking and anthropometrical variables on the response to a beta(2)-agonist. Pulmonary Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 272-280.
- 2004. Factors determining performance of bronchodilator reversibility tests in middle-aged and elderly. Respiratory Medicine. 1071-1079.
- 2014. Søvnforstyrrelser.
- 2014. Effect Of Rosuvastatin Treatment In Stable COPD (RODEO) .
Reader opinion piece
- 2014. Oral appliance for sleep apnea. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1030-1031.
- 2007. Defining the lower limit of normal for FEV1/FVC - From the authors. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 101-102.
- 2005. Behandling av obstruktiv søvnapné. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 199.
Popular scientific article
- 2018. Stor interesse for odontologisk søvnmedisin og søvnapné i Norge. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 202-204.
- 2008. Adrenergic bronchodilator test in community. Applicability and relationship to anthropometrical variables, smoking, respiratory symptoms, and lung function.
- 2013. Anxiety and depression in obstructive lung disease: A population-based observational study (The Hordaland Health Study(HUSK)).
- 2012. Daytime respiratory symptoms are associated with obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome. Journal of Sleep Research. 229-230.
- 2017. Health related quality of life in patients treated with long-term mechanical ventilation.
- 2005. Strategy for selecting a spirometric reference population.
- 2014. Skinnebehandling mot søvapne. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 637-639.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2014. Skinnebehandling mot søvnapnè. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1030-1031.