- 2020. Loss of S100A14 expression at the tumor-invading front correlates with poor differentiation and worse prognosis in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Head and Neck. 1-11.
- 2019. Transcriptome-proteome integration of archival human renal cell carcinoma biopsies enables identification of molecular mechanisms. American Journal of Physiology - Renal Physiology (AJP).
- 2019. Characterization of glomerular extracellular matrix in IgA nephropathy by proteomic analysis of laser-captured microdissected glomeruli. BMC Nephrology. 1-12.
- 2019. AXL targeting reduces fibrosis development in experimental unilateral ureteral obstruction. Physiological Reports. 1-20.
- 2017. Clear cell renal cell carcinoma is linked to epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and to fibrosis. Physiological Reports. 1-18.
- 2016. Integrin α11 is overexpressed by tumour stroma of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma and correlates positively with alpha smooth muscle actin expression. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 267-275.
- 2015. The low-affinity nerve growth factor receptor p75NTR identifies a transient stem cell-like state in oral squamous cell carcinoma cells. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 410-419.
- 2015. S100A16 promotes differentiation and contributes to a less aggressive tumor phenotype in oral squamous cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 14 pages.
- 2014. Rapid adherence to collagen IV enriches for tumour initiating cells in oral cancer. European Journal of Cancer. 3262-3270.
- 2013. Successful triple immuno enzymatic method employing primary antibodies from same species and same immunoglobulin subclass. European journal of histochemistry. 143-150.
- 2014. Role of S100A16 in Differentiation of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- 2014. Cancer stem cell-related markers in normal and neoplastic oral mucosa; a study on human samples and experimental models.
- 2012. Expression of cancer stem cell markers in oral squamous cell carcinoma.
Academic literature review
- 2012. The use of salivary cytokines as a screening tool for oral squamous cell carcinoma: A review of the literature. 256-261.
Fields of competence