- 2019. Number of components and prediction error in partial least squares regression determined by Monte Carlo resampling strategies. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems. 79-86.
- 2019. Associations of physical activity and sedentary time with lipoprotein subclasses in Norwegian schoolchildren: The Active Smarter Kids (ASK) study. Atherosclerosis. 186-193.
- 2018. Strong association between cardiorespiratory fitness and serum lipoprotein subclass pattern in prepubertal healthy children. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 220-227.
- 2018. Determination of optimum number of components in partial least squares regression from distributions of the root‐mean‐squared error obtained by Monte Carlo resampling. Journal of Chemometrics. 1-12.
- 2017. Aerobic fitness and metabolic health in children: A clinical validation of directly measured maximal oxygen consumption versus performance measures as markers of health. Preventive Medicine Reports. 74-76.
- 2016. Serum fatty acid and lipoprotein subclass concentrations and their associations in prepubertal healthy Norwegian children. Metabolomics.
- 2016. Predictive associations between serum fatty acids and lipoproteins in healthy non-obese Norwegians: implications for cardiovascular health. Metabolomics.
- 2016. Intensive lifestyle intervention provides rapid reduction of serum fatty acid levels in women with severe obesity without lowering omega-3 to unhealthy levels. Clinical Obesity. 259-267.
- 2016. Changes in serum fatty acid and lipoprotein subclass concentrations from prepuberty to adulthood and during aging. Metabolomics. 10 pages.
- 2015. Determinants of New Product Launch Success in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Journal of Pharmaceutical Innovation. 175-189.
- 2014. Variable importance in latent variable regression models. Journal of Chemometrics. 615-622.
- 2013. Proteomic analysis of epidermal mucus from sea lice–infected Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar. Journal of Fish Diseases. 169-370.
- 2013. Proteomic analysis of epidermal mucus from sea liceinfected Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L. Journal of Fish Diseases. 311-321.
- 2010. A multivariate approach to reveal biomarker signatures for disease classification: application to mass spectral profiles of cerebrospinal fluid from patients with multiple sclerosis. Journal of Proteome Research. 3608-3620.
- 2009. X-tended target projection (XTP) - comparison with orthogonal partial least squares (OPLS) and PLS post-processing by similarity transformation (PLS + ST). Journal of Chemometrics. 49-55.
- 2009. Discriminating Variable Test and Selectivity Ratio Plot: Quantitative Tools for Interpretation and Variable (Biomarker) Selection in Complex Spectral or Chromatographic Profiles. Analytical Chemistry. 2581-2590.
- 2009. Biomarker discovery in mass spectral profiles by means of selectivity ratio plot. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems. 35-48.
- 2007. Pretreatment of mass spectral profiles: Application to proteomic data. Analytical Chemistry. 7014-7026.
- 2007. Pre-analytical influence on the low molecular weight cerebrospinal fluid proteome. PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications. 699-711.
- 2019. God modellering som grunnlag for gode resultater.
- 2019. Er multivariate analyser ein veg å gå knytt til problematikken? .
- 2018. Fjordomics - Persontilpasset forebygging (folkehelse) og behandling vha utvidede blodanalyser .
- 2017. What can we use the new NMR platform for?
- 2019. Optimal partial least squares models and predictions of properties using Monte Carlo resampling strategies.
- 2019. Optimal Partial Least Squares models and predictions of properties using Monte Carlo resampling strategies.
- 2018. Development and maintenance of process models - automating the selection and updating of models.
- 2018. Bruk av kjemometri til persontilpasset forebygging av livsstilssykdommer.
- 2017. Monte Carlo Cross validation for component selection and determination of prediction error in latent-variable regression.
- 2017. Determination of optimum number of components in partial least squares regression.
- 2007. Target projection and proper data pre-treatment for the analysis of proteomic profiles.
- 2007. Preteatment of Mass Spectral Profiles: Application to proteomic data.
- 2007. Analysis of Proteomic Profiles.
- 2010. The 11th Scandinavian Symposium on Chemometrics, Loen, Norway, 8-11 June 2009. Journal of Chemometrics. 343-345.
- 2010. Mass spectral profiling and multivariate analysis for detection of biomarker signatures. Application to multiple sclerosis.
- 2017. Vestlandsblod under lupen.
- 2017. Har fått 13 millionar til nytt forskningsprosjekt.
- 2017. Forskning i tetskjiktet.
- 2017. Strong association between cardiorespiratory fitness and serum lipoprotein subclass pattern in prepubertal healthy children. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 640-640.
- 2014. A multivariate approach to reveal biomarker signatures in instrumental profiles of body fluids. The Complexity of obesity proceedings.
- 2008. Early diagnosis and biomarker discovery from mass spectral profiles: application to multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis. S285-S285.
- 2008. Biomarker discovery from mass spectral profiles: A combined proteomics and multivariate analysis. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. S27-S27.
- 2019. Factors associated with self-rated health in adolescence - results from the UngData survey.
- 2016. Impact of bariatric surgery and intensive lifestyle intervention on serum omega-3 profiles.
- 2015. Cardiovascular health revealed as correlation patterns and predictive relationships between serum lipoprotein and fatty acid features in non-obese Norwegian adults.
Academic literature review
- 2011. Multivariate data analysis in pharmaceutics: A tutorial review. 280-290.
- 2007. Proteins in different Synechocystis compartments have distinguishing N-terminal features: A combined proteomics and multivariate sequence analysis. 2420-2434.