- 2018. Bacterial community composition responds to changes in copepod abundance and alters ecosystem function in an Arctic mesocosm study. The ISME Journal. 2694-2705.
- 2017. Iron availability modulates the effects of future CO2 levels within the marine planktonic food web. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 17-33.
- 2017. Dampened copepod-mediated trophic cascades in a microzooplankton-dominated microbial food web: A mesocosm study. Limnology and Oceanography. 1031-1044.
- 2017. Bacterial growth and mortality after deposition of saharan dust and mixed aerosols in the eastern mediterranean sea: A mesocosm experiment. Frontiers in Marine Science. 13 pages.
- 2017. Atmospheric deposition effects on plankton communities in the Eastern Mediterranean: A mesocosm experimental approach. Frontiers in Marine Science. 1-17.
- 2016. The potential impact of Saharan dust and polluted aerosols on microbial populations in the East Mediterranean Sea, an overview of a mesocosm experimental approach. Frontiers in Marine Science. 1-16.
- 2016. Response of the eastern mediterranean microbial ecosystem to dust and dust affected by acid processing in the atmosphere. Frontiers in Marine Science. 1-13.
- 2016. Evaluating the impact of atmospheric depositions on springtime dinitrogen fixation in the cretan sea (Eastern Mediterranean)-A mesocosm approach. Frontiers in Marine Science. 1-13.
- 2016. Confirming the "rapid phosphorus transfer from microorganisms to mesozooplankton in the eastern mediterranean sea" scenario through a mesocosm experiment. Journal of Plankton Research. 502-521.
- 2016. A light-induced shortcut in the planktonic microbial loop. Scientific Reports.
- 2016. Modification of a 3D ecosystem model to study plankton community response to nutrient enrichment.
- 2017. Reducing uncertainty in climate change scenario Development through transdisciplinary integration of qualitative stakeholder data in decision support systems.
- 2017. REDUCING UNCERTAINTY IN SCENARIO DEVELOPMENT THROUGH TRANSDISCIPLINARY INTEGRATION OF QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE DATA IN A DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM.
- 2017. Microbial Food web structure in a changing Arctic.
- 2016. Top down controls in the microbial food web and its consequences for the Carbon pumps.
- 2017. Editorial: Impact of aerosols (Saharan Dust and Mixed) on the East Mediterranean oligotrophic ecosystem, results from experimental studies. Frontiers in Marine Science. 1-2.
- 2015. De usynlige hjelperne.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2016. Integrating scientific knowledge, data and stakeholder perceptions for decision support.
- 2019. Understanding the microbial food web. A basis for knowledge-based marine management .
- 2017. Corrigendum: Bacterial Growth and Mortality after Deposition of Saharan Dust and Mixed Aerosols in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea: A Mesocosm Experiment. Frontiers in Marine Science.
Academic literature review
- 2018. Simple models combining competition, defence and resource availability have broad implications in pelagic microbial food webs. 1440-1452.