- 2019. Role of wind stress in driving SST biases in the tropical Atlantic. Climate Dynamics. 3481-3504.
- 2019. Climate change adaptation and the role of fuel subsidies: An empirical bio-economic modeling study for an artisanal open-access fishery. PLOS ONE. 1-24.
- 2019. A double ITCZ phenomenology of wind errors in the equatorial Atlantic in seasonal forecasts with ECMWF models. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 11383-11399.
- 2018. Does the Drakensberg dehydrate southwestern Africa? Journal of Arid Environments. 35-42.
- 2017. Seasonal predictability of Kiremt rainfall in coupled general circulation models. Environmental Research Letters.
- 2017. Causes of the large warm bias in the Angola–Benguela Frontal Zone in the Norwegian Earth System Model. Climate Dynamics. 1-20.
- 2014. Characteristics and sources of gravity waves observed in noctilucent cloud over Norway. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 12133-12142.
- 2013. Quasi-16-day period oscillations observed in middle atmospheric ozone and temperature in Antarctica. Annales Geophysicae. 1279-1284.
- 2013. Planetary wave oscillations observed in ozone and PMSE data from Antarctica. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics. 207-213.
- 2013. Characteristics and sources of gravity waves observed in NLC over Norway. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics Discussions. 29303-29331.
- 2011. Results from the intercalibration of optical low-light calibration sources 2011. Geoscientific Instrumentation, Methods and Data Systems. 91-107.
- 2013. A multiple instrument study to differentiate primary versus secondary gravity-wave generation in the mesosphere.
- 2018. Tropical Atlantic model error and regional projections of climate change.
- 2018. Seasonal prediction skill in the tropical Atlantic using anomaly coupling.
- 2012. The Source Region for Planetary Waves Observed in PMC and PMSE.
- 2011. Relationship of Polar Mesospheric Summer Echoes and Ozone in middle and upper atmosphere.
- 2011. Climatology of mesospheric gravity waves and their sources above Rothera, Antarctica.
- 2018. Relating model bias and prediction skill in the tropical Atlantic.