- (2023). Spatiotemporal variability of soil moisture over Ethiopia and its teleconnections with remote and local drivers. Theoretical and Applied Climatology. 1911-1929.
- (2023). Future Changes in Climate and Hydroclimate Extremes in East Africa. Earth's Future.
- (2021). Relating model bias and prediction skill in the equatorial Atlantic. Climate Dynamics. 2617-2630.
- (2021). Drivers of Subseasonal Forecast Errors of the East African Short Rains. Geophysical Research Letters. 1-10.
- (2020). Did ERA5 Improve Temperature and Precipitation Reanalysis over East Africa? Atmosphere. 1-19.
- (2019). Role of wind stress in driving SST biases in the tropical Atlantic. Climate Dynamics. 3481-3504.
- (2019). Climate change adaptation and the role of fuel subsidies: An empirical bio-economic modeling study for an artisanal open-access fishery. PLOS ONE. 1-24.
- (2019). A double ITCZ phenomenology of wind errors in the equatorial Atlantic in seasonal forecasts with ECMWF models. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics (ACP). 11383-11399.
- (2018). Does the Drakensberg dehydrate southwestern Africa? Journal of Arid Environments. 35-42.
- (2017). Seasonal predictability of Kiremt rainfall in coupled general circulation models. Environmental Research Letters.
- (2017). Causes of the large warm bias in the Angola–Benguela Frontal Zone in the Norwegian Earth System Model. Climate Dynamics. 1-20.
- (2014). Characteristics and sources of gravity waves observed in noctilucent cloud over Norway. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics (ACP). 12133-12142.
- (2013). Quasi-16-day period oscillations observed in middle atmospheric ozone and temperature in Antarctica. Annales Geophysicae. 1279-1284.
- (2013). Planetary wave oscillations observed in ozone and PMSE data from Antarctica. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics. 207-213.
- (2013). Characteristics and sources of gravity waves observed in NLC over Norway. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics Discussions (ACPD). 29303-29331.
- (2011). Results from the intercalibration of optical low-light calibration sources 2011. Geoscientific Instrumentation, Methods and Data Systems. 91-107.
- (2013). A multiple instrument study to differentiate primary versus secondary gravity-wave generation in the mesosphere.
- (2021). Relating model bias and prediction skill in the equatorial Atlantic.
- (2018). Tropical Atlantic model error and regional projections of climate change.
- (2018). Seasonal prediction skill in the tropical Atlantic using anomaly coupling.
- (2012). The Source Region for Planetary Waves Observed in PMC and PMSE.
- (2011). Relationship of Polar Mesospheric Summer Echoes and Ozone in middle and upper atmosphere.
- (2011). Climatology of mesospheric gravity waves and their sources above Rothera, Antarctica.
- (2018). Relating model bias and prediction skill in the tropical Atlantic.