- (2020). Intake of carbohydrates and SFA and risk of CHD in middle-age adults: The Hordaland Health Study (HUSK). Public Health Nutrition. 1-15.
- (2020). Height and body-mass index trajectories of school-aged children and adolescents from 1985 to 2019 in 200 countries and territories: a pooled analysis of 2181 population-based studies with 65 million participants. The Lancet. 1511-1524.
- (2020). Factors associated with increase in blood pressure and incident hypertension in early midlife: the Hordaland Health Study. Blood Pressure. 267-275.
- (2020). Association of dietary vitamin K and risk of coronary heart disease in middle-age adults: the Hordaland Health Study Cohort. BMJ Open. 11 pages.
- (2016). Association between weight change and mortality in community living older people followed for up to 14 years. The Hordaland Health Study (HUSK). The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging. 909-917.
- (2017). Association between dietary fat intake and coronary heart disease in middle-age adults. The Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) .