- Visitor AddressHaukeland universitetssykehus, Laboratoriebygget5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Liquid biopsies and patient-reported outcome measures for integrative monitoring of patients with early-stage breast cancer: a study protocol for the longitudinal observational Prospective Breast Cancer Biobanking (PBCB) study. BMJ Open.
- (2021). Generating a precision endoxifen prediction algorithm to advance personalized tamoxifen treatment in patients with breast cancer. Journal of Personalized Medicine. 1-23.
- (2021). Effect of genetic variability in 20 pharmacogenes on concentrations of tamoxifen and its metabolites. Journal of Personalized Medicine. 11 pages.
- (2021). Association of CYP2D6 genotype and tamoxifen metabolites with breast cancer recurrence in a low-dose trial. NPJ breast cancer. 1-34.
- (2020). Relationship between CYP2D6 genotype, tamoxifen metabolites, and adverse events, tumor biomarkers and breast cancer recurrence in a low-dose phase III trial in noninvasive disease. Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- (2020). Low Z-4OHtam concentrations are associated with adverse clinical outcome among early stage premenopausal breast cancer patients treated with adjuvant tamoxifen. Molecular Oncology. 11 pages.
- (2020). First-in-human pharmacokinetics of tamoxifen and its metabolites in the milk of a lactating mother: A case study. ESMO Open. 1-5.
- (2019). Tamoxifen in the treatment of luminal breast cancer. Implications of active metabolites on gene expression, side effects and clinical outcome.
- (2019). Drug monitoring of tamoxifen metabolites predicts vaginal dryness and verifies a low discontinuation rate from the Norwegian Prescription Database. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 185-195.
- (2018). A prospective, longitudinal, breast cancer biobank (PBCB) in western Norway.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)