- 2019. Drug monitoring of tamoxifen metabolites predicts vaginal dryness and verifies a low discontinuation rate from the Norwegian Prescription Database. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 185-195.
- 2018. A novel SRC-2-dependent regulation of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in breast cancer cells. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 57-70.
- 2017. Serum concentrations of active tamoxifen metabolites predict long-term survival in adjuvantly treated breast cancer patients. Breast Cancer Research.
- 2017. Angiopoietin-like protein 8/betatrophin as a new determinant of type 2 diabetes remission after bariatric surgery. Translational Research: The Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine. 35-44.e4.
- 2015. The active tamoxifen metabolite endoxifen (4OHNDtam) strongly down-regulates cytokeratin 6 (CK6) in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. PLOS ONE. 19 pages.
- 2015. Cyclin C interacts with steroid receptor coactivator 2 and upregulates cell cycle genes in MCF-7 cells. BBA - Molecular Cell Research. 2383-2391.
- 2013. Downregulation of steroid receptor coactivator-2 modulates estrogen-responsive genes and stimulates proliferation of MCF-7 breast cancer cells. PLOS ONE. 10 pages.
- 2019. Tamoxifen in the treatment of luminal breast cancer. Implications of active metabolites on gene expression, side effects and clinical outcome.
- 2018. A prospective, longitudinal, breast cancer biobank (PBCB) in western Norway.
- 2011. Characterization of Global Gene Expression in Breast Cancer Cells after cAMP/PKA-mediated downregulation of Steroid Receptor Coactivator 2.