- Phone+47 55 58 61 63+47 997 42 658
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. How can we improve specialist health services for children with multi-referrals? Parent reported experience. BMC Health Services Research. 1-11.
- 2020. How are body mass and body attitude impacted by a behaviour change intervention in primary care? A pragmatic randomised controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 1-9.
- 2020. Getting Physically Active by E-Bike : An Active Commuting Intervention Study. Physical Activity and Health (PAAH). 120-129.
- 2020. Couple relationship problems-a task for the general practitioner? A cross-sectional survey from Norway. Family Practice.
- 2019. Performance of primary care in different healthcare facilities: A cross-sectional study of patients' experiences in Southern Malawi. BMJ Open.
- 2018. Trustingly bewildered. How first-year medical students make sense of their learning experience in a traditional, preclinical curriculum. Medical Education Online. 1-9.
- 2018. The Norwegian Healthy Life Centre Study: A pragmatic RCT of physical activity in primary care. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 1-10.
- 2018. Quality of primary care from patients' perspective: a cross sectional study of outpatients' experience in public health facilities in rural Malawi. BMC Health Services Research. 9 pages.
- 2018. Participants at Norwegian Healthy Life Centres: Who are they, why do they attend and how are they motivated? A cross-sectional study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 774-781.
- 2018. First four years of operation of a municipal acute bed unit in rural Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 390-396.
- 2018. Factors associated with self-rated health in primary care. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 317-322.
- 2018. Development and validation of a Malawian version of the primary care assessment tool. BMC Family Practice. 1-11.
- 2018. Bicycle usage and cardiorespiratory fitness among inactive adults provided with electrically assisted bicycles. Acta Kinesiologiae Universitatis Tartuensis. 60-73.
- 2017. The Norwegian Healthy Life Study: protocol for a pragmatic RCT with longitudinal follow-up on physical activity and diet for adults. BMC Public Health. 1-10.
- 2017. High prevalence of insomnia and hypnotic use in patients visiting their general practitioner. Family Practice. 20-24.
- 2016. Stakeholders' expectations of Healthy Life Centers: A focus group study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 709-717.
- 2016. "It's not like a fat camp" - A focus group study of adolescents' experiences on group-based obesity treatment. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. 1-13.
- 2012. Two Valid Measures of Self-rated Physical Activity and Capacity. Open Cardiovascular Medicine Journal. 156-162.
- 2011. Examining the Matthew effect on the motivation and ability to stay at work after heart disease. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 517-524.
- 2008. How important are individual counselling, expectancy beliefs and autonomy for the maintenance of exercise after cardiac rehabilitation? Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 832-840.
- 2007. No difference in lifestyle changes by adding individual counselling to group-based rehabilitation RCT among coronary heart disease patients. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 591-598.
- 2007. Examining the "Matthew Effect" on the motivation and ability to make lifestyle changes in 217 heart rehabilitation patients. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 140-147.
- 2016. ”It ́s not like a fat camp” – en fokusgruppestudie om ungdomers erfarenheter av gruppbaserade livsstilskurser.
- 2016. How access to an E-bike affects amount and patterns of bicycle use in inactive Norwegian adults: A pilot study.
- 2016. Expectations and early experiences with Healthy Life Centres – a focus group study.
- 2016. Evaluating a complex intervention: Healthy Life Centres in Norway.
- 2015. Trustingly bewildered. First-year medical students’ reflections on the ideals of medicine and the realities of medical school.
- 2005. Maintenance of heart protective diets after cardiac rehabilitation.
- 2005. Maintenance of exercise and physical capacity after cardiac rehabilitation.
- 2019. Behaviour change interventions in primary health care.
- 2008. Motivating cardiac rehabilitation patients to maintain lifestyle changes.
- 2016. “It's not like fat camp”. A focus group study of adolescents’ experiences on group based obesity treatment.
- 2015. High prevalence of DSM-5/ICSD-3 insomnia, self-reported sleep problems, and hypnotic use in patients visiting their general practitioner.
- 2015. Forventninger og til og erfaringer fra frisklivssentraler - en fokusgruppestudie.
- 2013. Promoting health in Healthy Living Centers – does it work, how does it work, and why? A study protocol.
- 2013. Hjerte og kretsløp. 304-348. In:
- 2013. Allmennmedisin. Gyldendal Akademisk.
- 2003. Den kliniske samtalen. 69-87. In:
- 2003. Allmennmedisin. Gyldendal Akademisk.
Fields of competence