- Phone+47 55 58 61 63
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Physical Activity as Medicine
Relationships and Health
Primary Health Services in Africa - NORHED PRICE
Physical Activity as Medicine
General Medical Topics
Relationships and Partnerships
Symptoms in Primary Health Care - Shortness of Breath and Chest Pain
- (2022). Smakfull krydring av tørre læringsmål. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2022). How do general practitioners handle couple relationship problems in consultations? A focus group study. Family Practice. 913-919.
- (2022). Healthy and unhealthy eating after a behaviour change intervention in primary care. Primary Health Care Research and Development. 1-11.
- (2022). Factors associated with self-rated health in primary care in the South-Western health zone of Malawi. BMC Primary Care.
- (2021). Patients want their doctors' help to increase physical activity: a cross sectional study in general practice. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 131-138.
- (2021). How is motivational interviewing (un)related to self-determination theory: An empirical study from different healthcare settings. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 709-716.
- (2021). Factors Predicting Physical Activity and Sports Participation in Adolescence. Journal of Environmental and Public Health. 10 pages.
- (2020). How can we improve specialist health services for children with multi-referrals? Parent reported experience. BMC Health Services Research. 1-11.
- (2020). How are body mass and body attitude impacted by a behaviour change intervention in primary care? A pragmatic randomised controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 393-401.
- (2020). Getting physically active by e-bike: An active commuting intervention study. Physical Activity and Health (PAAH). 120-129.
- (2020). Getting Physically Active by E-Bike : An Active Commuting Intervention Study. Physical Activity and Health (PAAH). 120-129.
- (2020). Couple relationship problems-a task for the general practitioner? A cross-sectional survey from Norway. Family Practice.
- (2019). Performance of primary care in different healthcare facilities: A cross-sectional study of patients' experiences in Southern Malawi. BMJ Open.
- (2018). Trustingly bewildered. How first-year medical students make sense of their learning experience in a traditional, preclinical curriculum. Medical Education Online. 1-9.
- (2018). The Norwegian Healthy Life Centre Study: A pragmatic RCT of physical activity in primary care. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 1-10.
- (2018). Quality of primary care from patients' perspective: a cross sectional study of outpatients' experience in public health facilities in rural Malawi. BMC Health Services Research. 9 pages.
- (2018). Participants at Norwegian Healthy Life Centres: Who are they, why do they attend and how are they motivated? A cross-sectional study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 774-781.
- (2018). First four years of operation of a municipal acute bed unit in rural Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 390-396.
- (2018). Factors associated with self-rated health in primary care. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 317-322.
- (2018). Development and validation of a Malawian version of the primary care assessment tool. BMC Family Practice. 1-11.
- (2018). Bicycle usage and cardiorespiratory fitness among inactive adults provided with electrically assisted bicycles. Acta Kinesiologiae Universitatis Tartuensis. 60-73.
- (2017). The Norwegian Healthy Life Study: protocol for a pragmatic RCT with longitudinal follow-up on physical activity and diet for adults. BMC Public Health. 1-10.
- (2017). High prevalence of insomnia and hypnotic use in patients visiting their general practitioner. Family Practice. 20-24.
- (2016). Stakeholders' expectations of Healthy Life Centers: A focus group study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 709-717.
- (2016). "It's not like a fat camp" - A focus group study of adolescents' experiences on group-based obesity treatment. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. 1-13.
- (2012). Two Valid Measures of Self-rated Physical Activity and Capacity. Open Cardiovascular Medicine Journal. 156-162.
- (2011). Examining the Matthew effect on the motivation and ability to stay at work after heart disease. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 517-524.
- (2008). How important are individual counselling, expectancy beliefs and autonomy for the maintenance of exercise after cardiac rehabilitation? Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 832-840.
- (2007). No difference in lifestyle changes by adding individual counselling to group-based rehabilitation RCT among coronary heart disease patients. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 591-598.
- (2007). Examining the "Matthew Effect" on the motivation and ability to make lifestyle changes in 217 heart rehabilitation patients. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 140-147.
- (2022). Samlivsproblemer på fastlegekontoret.
- (2022). Exploring patients' experiences from revealing couple relationship issues with their general practitioner. A qualitative study.
- (2021). How do general practitioners handle couple relationship problems? A focus-group study from Norway.
- (2016). ”It ́s not like a fat camp” – en fokusgruppestudie om ungdomers erfarenheter av gruppbaserade livsstilskurser.
- (2016). How access to an E-bike affects amount and patterns of bicycle use in inactive Norwegian adults: A pilot study.
- (2016). Expectations and early experiences with Healthy Life Centres – a focus group study.
- (2016). Evaluating a complex intervention: Healthy Life Centres in Norway.
- (2015). Trustingly bewildered. First-year medical students’ reflections on the ideals of medicine and the realities of medical school.
- (2005). Maintenance of heart protective diets after cardiac rehabilitation.
- (2005). Maintenance of exercise and physical capacity after cardiac rehabilitation.
- (2021). Brev til Helseministeren i forbindelse med redningsaksjon for fastlegeordningen.
- (2022). Fastlegeordningen dør. Dagsavisen.
- (2019). Behaviour change interventions in primary health care.
- (2008). Motivating cardiac rehabilitation patients to maintain lifestyle changes.
- (2016). “It's not like fat camp”. A focus group study of adolescents’ experiences on group based obesity treatment.
- (2015). High prevalence of DSM-5/ICSD-3 insomnia, self-reported sleep problems, and hypnotic use in patients visiting their general practitioner.
- (2015). Forventninger og til og erfaringer fra frisklivssentraler - en fokusgruppestudie.
- (2013). Promoting health in Healthy Living Centers – does it work, how does it work, and why? A study protocol.
- (2023). Peer Teaching in Undergraduate Medical Education: What are the Learning Outputs for the Student-Teachers? A Systematic Review. Advances in Medical Education and Practice. 723-739.
- (2022). Bruk av tolk blant fastleger på Vestlandet. Utposten.
- (2013). Hjerte og kretsløp. 304-348. In:
- (2013). Allmennmedisin. Gyldendal Akademisk.
- (2003). Den kliniske samtalen. 69-87. In:
- (2003). Allmennmedisin. Gyldendal Akademisk.
- (2019). Lagspilleren : . Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1294-1297.