Ongoing PhD-project in soscial studies didactis:
- Sociology of Education/ Social Inequalities and Class Reproduction in School and Society
- Didactics of Social Studies/ Social Studies Skills
- Master thesis in sociology: The meaning of class for socio-political attitudes towards inequalities (Quantitative comparative analysis in SPSS of ISSP-data, using factor- and regression analysis with more)
- Bachelor thesis in sociology: The meaning of socio-economic inequality and class in norwegian general election research (literature analysis)
Eide has completed the Norwegian National Graduate School in Teacher Education, NAFOL, group of 2016-2019: https://www.ntnu.no/nafol
International and national conference presentations and local seminars. See cristin.
I have taught subjects covering The didactics of Social Science and practice subjects in the university´s teacher education. Primarily at the Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE - 1 year), offered to students with completed master's degrees. I have also experience as subject manager in a didactic course at the "Master´s programme in Sociology - Teacher Education". I have also experience with grading courses and bachelor- and master's theses.
- (2017). Ferdigheiter i samfunnsfag VG1/VG2 – kva rolle spelar elevføresetnader?
- (2016). Sosial ulikskap i samfunnsfaget?
Eide, T. N. (2021). Kritikk i samfunnskunnskap: rettkomne og bandlagde elevar. Norsk Sosiologisk Tidsskrift = Norwegian Journal of Sociology, 5(5), 4–18. https://doi.org/10.18261/issn.2535-2512-2021-05-01
Eide, T. N. (2023). Elevar sine opplevingar og bruk av ferdigheiter i samfunnskunnskap: Ein kvalitativ studie av sosiale klasseskilje i norsk vidaregåande skule. Acta Didactica Norden, 17(2), 24 sider. https://doi.org/10.5617/adno.9226
Eide, T. N. (i fagfellevurdering). (Studie av ulike ferdigheitsforståringar i teori og aktuell forskingslitteratur med relevans for nordisk samfunnskunnskapsemne).
PhD project (will be completed in 2023)