- 2017. Depletion of the human N-terminal acetyltransferase hNaa30 disrupts Golgi integrity and ARFRP1 localization. Bioscience Reports. 1-11.
- 2016. A Role for Human N-alpha Acetyltransferase 30 (Naa30) in Maintaining Mitochondrial Integrity. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 3361-3372.
- 2015. Biochemical and cellular analysis of Ogden syndrome reveals downstream Nt-acetylation defects. Human Molecular Genetics. 1956-1976.
- 2015. An organellar Nα-acetyltransferase, Naa60, acetylates cytosolic n termini of transmembrane proteins and maintains golgi integrity. Cell reports. 1362-1374.
- 2012. hNatC and organelle organization.
- 2012. The role and regulation of hNaa10p in cancer.
- 2012. Ogden Syndrome: Cellular phenotypes.
- 2014. Substrates and Cellular functions of the human N-terminal acetyltransferases NatA and NatC.
- 2015. Amino-terminal acetylation of proteins in human biology and disease.
- 2014. In silico, in vitro and in vivo models reveal functional impairment of the Ogden syndrome N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 S37P mutant.
- 2012. The structural integrity of the cis-Golgi is dependent on the N-terminal acetyltransferase hNaa30p.
- 2012. Depletion of the N-terminal acetyltransferase hNaa30p disrupts Golgi integrity.
- 2012. An X-linked infantile lethal disease, the Ogden syndrome, and the functional implications of the hNaa10p S37P mutation.
Academic literature review
- 2013. Protein N-terminal acetyltransferases in cancer. 269-276.