- (2018). ‘Good Nudge Lullaby’: Choice Architecture and Default Bias Reinforcement. Economic Journal. 1180-1206.
- (2016). Discrimination in the Labour Market: The Curse of Competition between Workers. Economic Journal. 1433-1466.
- (2015). Willpower depletion and framing effects. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization. 47-61.
- (2015). Money talks? An experimental investigation of cheap talk and burned money. International Economic Review. 1385-1426.
Work in progress
- Fairness preferences and limited information: Are people Bayesian meritocrats? (Together with Alexander Cappelen and Bertil Tungodden)
- Eliciting belief distributions using a random two-level partitioning of the state space.
- The anchoring effect in a strategic bargaining setting. (With Jona Linde)
- Bargaining with investment costs and opportunity costs. (With Gerhard Riener)
- Preferences for unemployment compensation: Past income and counterfactual merit. (Together with Cornelius Cappelen)