- (2022). Oncolytic virus treatment differentially affects the CD56<sup>dim</sup> and CD56<sup>bright</sup> NK cell subsets in vivo and regulates a spectrum of human NK cell activity. Immunology. 104-120.
- (2021). The transcription factor Bcl11b promotes both canonical and adaptive NK cell differentiation. Science immunology.
- (2018). Phosphorylation of intracellular signaling molecules in peripheral blood cells from psoriasis patients on originator or biosimilar infliximab. British Journal of Dermatology. 371-380.
- (2017). Gain-of-function SAMD9L mutations cause a syndrome of cytopenia, immunodeficiency, MDS, and neurological symptoms. Blood. 2266-2279.
- (2017). Adaptive NK cells can persist in patients with GATA2 mutation depleted of stem and progenitor cells. Blood. 1927-1939.
Academic literature review
- (2016). Natural killer cell memory in context. Seminars in Immunology. 368-376.