Tine Almenning Flaa
PhD Candidate, Sleep and shiftwork in the air ambulance
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 315018 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Sleep and Sleepiness Measured by Diaries and Actigraphy among Norwegian and Austrian Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) Pilots. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH).
- (2020). Subjective and objective sleep among air ambulance personnel. Chronobiology International. 129-139.
- (2019). Sleepiness among personnel in the Norwegian Air Ambulance Service. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 1121-1130.
- (2018). Smartphone restriction and its effect on subjective withdrawal related scores. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-11.
- (2017). Negative wins do not reinforce ‘short-term’ slot machine gambling intensity, game evaluation, and gambling beliefs. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction. 1-11.
Sleep and sleepiness among pilots and HEMS crewmembers in the Norwegian air ambulance