- (2022). Na+ is shifted from the extracellular to the intracellular compartment and is not inactivated by glycosaminoglycans during high salt conditions in rats. Journal of Physiology. 2293-2309.
- (2021). Skin Sodium Accumulates in Psoriasis and Reflects Disease Severity. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 166-178.
- (2021). Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of t-cell bispecifics in the tumour interstitial fluid. Pharmaceutics.
- (2020). Epac1 null mice have nephrogenic diabetes insipidus with deficient corticopapillary osmotic gradient and weaker collecting duct tight junctions. Acta Physiologica.
- (2019). Time course of decompensation after angiotensin II and high-salt diet in Balb/CJ mice suggests pulmonary hypertension-induced cardiorenal syndrome. American Journal of Physiology. Regulatory Integrative and Comparative Physiology. R563-R570.
- (2019). Stromal integrin α11-deficiency reduces interstitial fluid pressure and perturbs collagen structure in triple-negative breast xenograft tumors. BMC Cancer. 1-13.
- (2019). Improved drug delivery to brain metastases by peptide-mediated permeabilization of the blood-brain barrier. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. 2171-2181.
- (2019). Angiotensin II and salt-induced decompensation in Balb/CJ mice is aggravated by fluid retention related to low oxidative stress. American Journal of Physiology - Renal Physiology (AJP). 914-933.
- (2018). Integrin αVβ3 can substitute for collagen‐binding β1‐integrins in vivo to maintain a homeostatic interstitial fluid pressure. Experimental Physiology. 629-634.
- (2018). High-Salt Diet Causes Expansion of the Lymphatic Network and Increased Lymph Flow in Skin and Muscle of Rats. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 2054-2064.
- (2017). The notochord in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) undergoes profound morphological and mechanical changes during development. Journal of Anatomy. 639-654.
- (2017). Role of Hyperplasia of Gingival Lymphatics in Periodontal Inflammation. Journal of Dental Research. 467-476.
- (2017). Lymphangiogenesis Facilitates Initial Lymph Formation and Enhances the Dendritic Cell Mobilizing Chemokine CCL21 Without Affecting Migration. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 2128-2135.
- (2017). Interstitial IgG antibody pharmacokinetics assessed by combined in vivo- and physiologically-based pharmacokinetic modelling approaches. Journal of Physiology. 7311-7330.
- (2017). Increased microvascular permeability in mice lacking Epac1 (Rapgef3). Acta Physiologica. 441-452.
- (2017). High-salt diet causes osmotic gradients and hyperosmolality in skin without affecting interstitial fluid and lymph. Hypertension. 660-668.
- (2016). Impaired lymphatic function accelerates cancer growth. OncoTarget. 45789-45802.
- (2015). Extracellular matrix composition affects rat skin distribution volume of plasma proteins with different size and charge. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H29-H38.
- (2015). Determination of lymph flow in murine oral mucosa using depot clearance of near-infrared-labeled albumin. JIM - Journal of Immunological Methods. 97-101.
- (2015). A dural lymphatic vascular system that drains brain interstitial fluid and macromolecules. Journal of Experimental Medicine (JEM). 991-999.
- (2014). Fibroblast α11β1 integrin regulates tensional homeostasis in fibroblast/A549 carcinoma heterospheroids. PLOS ONE.
- (2013). Isolation of interstitial fluid and demonstration of local proinflammatory cytokine production and increased absorptive gradient in chronic peritoneal dialysis. American Journal of Physiology - Renal, fluid and electrolyte physiology. F198-F206.
- (2013). Increased interstitial protein because of impaired lymph drainage does not induce fibrosis and inflammation in lymphedema. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 266-274.
- (2013). Immune cells control skin lymphatic electrolyte homeostasis and blood pressure. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2803-2815.
- (2013). High-salt diet increases hormonal sensitivity in skin pre-capillary resistance vessels. Acta Physiologica. 577-581.
- (2012). Proteomic Evaluation of Inflammatory Proteins in Rat Spleen Interstitial Fluid and Lymph during LPS-Induced Systemic Inflammation Reveals Increased Levels of ADAMST1. Journal of Proteome Research. 5338-5349.
- (2012). Minimally invasive quantification of lymph flow in mice and rats by imaging depot clearance of near-infrared albumin. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H391-H401.
- (2012). Fibroblast EXT1-levels influence tumor cell proliferation and migration in composite spheroids. PLOS ONE. 10 pages.
- (2010). Atrial natriuretic peptide modulation of albumin clearance and contrast agent permeability in mouse skeletal muscle and skin: role in regulation of plasma volume. Journal of Physiology. 325-339.
- (2007). Lowering of interstitial fluid pressure after neurogenic inflammation in mouse skin is partly dependent on mast cells. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H1821-H1827.
- (2006). Transcapillary fluid balance consequences of missing initial lymphatics studied in a mouse model of primary lymphoedema. Journal of Physiology. 583-596.
- (2004). Neurogenic inflammation in mice deficient in heparin-synthesizing enzyme. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H884-H888.
- (2004). A novel function of insulin in rat dermis. Journal of Physiology. 583-591.
- (2003). Lowering of interstitial fluid pressure in rat trachea after substance P alone and in combination with calcitonin gene-related peptide. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica. 123-127.
- (2002). Acute stimulation by IGF-I of amino acid trtansport system A in chromaffin cells depends on PI3 kinase activation and the electrochemical gradient of Na+. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 573-575.
- (1999). Photon Energy Depodence of the 1qu/1qg Intensity Ratio in Carbon 1s Photoelectron spectroscopy of Ethyne. Physical Review Letters. 1120.
- (2014). Interstitial Phenotype and Lymphatic Function in Mice Overexpressing Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-C.
- (2007). New knowledge on edema pathophysiology deriving from animal studies involving increased filtration and reduced lymph drainage.
- (2013). Increased interstitial osmolality in skin of rats on a high salt diet. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
- (2012). Microvascular permeability in the absence of Epac1 activity. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
- (2009). MULTI-LEVEL SYSTEMS APPROACH TO ANP DEPENDENT REGULATION OF VASCULAR PERMEABILITY AND PLASMA VOLUME IN MICE. Journal of Neurophysiology. 58-58.
- (2005). Fluid volume regulation parameters in a mouse model of primary lymphedema. The FASEB Journal.
- (2001). IGF-I short-term activation of amino acid transport system A in bovine chromaffin cells; possible cellular mechanisms involved.