Tomas Larsen Høisæter
Guest Researcher, History
- Phone+47 913 55 732
- Visitor AddressØysteins gate 3
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
- (2020). Traces of Trade in the Tarim Basin: A case for applying network models to the study of ancient trade. Papers and Monographs from the Norwegian Institute at Athens. 65-80.
- (2017). Migrants or Monks. The problems of a migration scenario in first to fourth century Caḍ́ota by the Niya River. Distant Worlds Journal (DWJ). 80-93.
Academic literature review
- (2017). Polities and nomads: The emergence of the Silk Road exchange in the Tarim Basin region during late prehistory (2000-400 BCE). Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies. 339-363.