- Gambling Behavior
- Gaming Machines
- Structural Game Characteristics
- Psyk100 Introduction to Psychology (UoB)
- Psyk202 Psychological research methods (UoB)
- Psyk207 Learning and Behavioural Psychology (UoB), Seminars
- Psyk208 Affect og Cognition (UoB), Seminars
- Psyk304 Experimental methods and statistics (UoB), Data lab
- Propsy305 Cognitive psychology
- 2018. Structural game characteristics, game features, financial outcomes and gambling behaviour. Universitetet i Bergen.
- 2018. Does individual gambling behavior vary across gambling venues with differing numbers of terminals? An empirical real-world study using player account data. Frontiers in Psychology. 9. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2018.00158
- 2018. Mental health symptoms and gambling behaviour: A longitudinal study from adolescence to emerging adulthood. Journal of Behavioral Addictions.
- 2017. Gambling behavior in alcohol-serving and non-alcohol-serving-venues: a study of electronic gaming machine players using account records. Addiction Research and Theory. 25: 201-207. doi: 10.1080/16066359.2017.1288806
- 2017. Negative wins do not reinforce ‘short-term’ slot machine gambling intensity, game evaluation, and gambling beliefs. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction. Published ahead of print: 1-11. doi: 10.1007/s11469-017-9761-z
- 2017. The effects of alcohol expectancy and intake on slot machine gambling behavior. Journal of Behavioral Addictions. 6: 203-211. doi: 10.1556/2006.6.2017.031
- 2017. The relationships between mental health symptoms and gambling behavior in the transition from adolescence to emerging adulthood. Frontiers in Psychology. 8: 1-11. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00478
- 2016. An empirical real-world study of losses disguised as wins in electronic gaming machines. International Gambling Studies. 16: 470-480. doi: 10.1080/14459795.2016.1232433
- 2014. The relationship between structural game characteristics and gambling behavior: a population-level study. Journal of Gambling Studies. Published 2014-06-13. doi: 10.1007/s10899-014-9477-y
Leino, T., Torsheim, T., Pallesen, S., Blaszczynski, A., Sagoe, D., Molde, H. (2016). Losses disguised as wins and gambling behavior in EGMs. European Association for the Study of Gambling.
Leino, T., Gainsbury, S., Blaszczynski, A., Griffiths, M. D., Mentzoni, R., A., Pallesen, S. & Molde, H. (2015) An empirical investigation of past financial outcomes and monthly expenditure among VLT gamblers. SNSUS - Stockholm, Sweden.
Leino, T. & Molde, H. (2013). Structural characteristics in Gambling Machines and Gambling Behavior: Do Machine Features influence Gambling Behavior?. National Association for Gambling Studies Inc. - Sydney, Australia.
Leino, T., Torsheim, T., Blaszczynski, A., Griffiths, M. D., Mentzoni, R. A., Pallesen, S. & Molde, H. (2014). The relationship between structural game characteristics and gambling behaviour: A population-level study. 10th European Conference on Gambling Studies and Policy Issues - Helsingfors, Finland.
- Problem gambling and suicide: A registry-based approach
- From risk to prevention: Using REGistry-based studies to alleviate the burden of GAMbling problems(REGGAM)
- Structural Game Charachteristics, Rewards Schedules and Gambling Behavior.
- Contextual and individual factors associated with gambling problems and gambling behavior in adolesence and young adulthood.