- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Labor epidural analgesia and subsequent risk of offspring autism spectrum disorder and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a cross-national cohort study of 4.5 million individuals and their siblings. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 233.E1-233.E12.
- (2021). Familial co-Aggregation of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autoimmune diseases: A cohort study based on Swedish population-wide registers. International Journal of Epidemiology. 898-909.
- (2021). Clinical frailty scale: Inter-rater reliability of retrospective scoring in emergency abdominal surgery. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 4 pages.
- (2020). Sex differences in parent–offspring recurrence of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. 1-9.
- (2020). Maternal pre-pregnancy overweight/obesity and the risk of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in offspring: a systematic review, meta-analysis and quasi-experimental family-based study. International Journal of Epidemiology. 857-875.
- (2020). GADL1 is a multifunctional decarboxylase with tissue-specific roles in β-alanine and carnosine production. Science Advances. 1-19.
- (2020). Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms and dietary habits in adulthood: A large population-based twin study in Sweden. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics. 475-485.
- (2020). Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and smoking habits in pregnant women. PLOS ONE. 13 pages.
- (2019). Druggable genome in attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and its co-morbid conditions. New avenues for treatment. Molecular Psychiatry. 1-12.
- (2018). Common psychiatric and metabolic comorbidity of adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A population-based cross-sectional study. PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- (2017). Associations between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autoimmune diseases are modified by sex: a population-based cross-sectional study. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 1-13.
- (2016). Meta-analysis of the DRD5 VNTR in persistent ADHD. European Neuropsychopharmacology. 1527-1532.
- (2016). A candidate gene investigation of methylphenidate response in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder patients: results from a naturalistic study. Journal of Neural Transmission. 859-865.
- (2015). Serum concentrations of kynurenines in adult patients with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): a case–control study. Behavioral and Brain Functions.
- (2015). Serum concentrations of kynurenines in adult patients with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): A case-control study. Behavioral and Brain Functions. 12 pages.
- (2015). Paraneoplastic syndrome-associated neuronal antibodies in adult ADHD. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 87-91.
- (2019). Parent-offspring recurrence of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- (2019). Parent-offspring recurrence of ADHD.
Reader opinion piece
- (2016). Dagens studenter er fremtidens helseledere. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1520-1520.
- (2017). Vi må unngå at mennesker dør. Bergens Tidende.
Letter to the editor
- (2014). Autoantibodies targeting neurotransmitter biosynthetic enzymes in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 115-117.
- (2019). Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autoimmune diseases. Etiological relationships and therapeutic possibilities.
- (2017). Frykter at flere vil dø under VM.
- (2017). Correction to: Associations between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autoimmune diseases are modified by sex: a population-based cross-sectional study. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 1-1.
Academic literature review
- (2011). Maternal genotypes as predictors of offspring mental health; the next frontier of genomic medicine? Future Neurology. 731-743.
Medical Student Research Thesis
- (2015). Paraneoplastic syndrome-associated neuronal antibodies in adult ADHD .