The main objective of my Ph.D. project is to quantify mechanistic couplings between microbes in the deep biosphere and their surrounding environment.
- (2022). Mapping Microbial Abundance and Prevalence to Changing Oxygen Concentration in Deep-Sea Sediments Using Machine Learning and Differential Abundance. Frontiers in Microbiology. 1-14.
- (2020). Microbial community structure in Arctic lake sediments reflect variations in Holocene climate conditions. Frontiers in Microbiology. 1-13.
- (2018). East Greenland lake sediments capture surface process response to Holocene climate transitions. Geophysical Research Abstracts.
- (2019). The Microbial Community Structure in Arctic Lake Sediments Reflects Variation in Holocene Climate Conditions.
- (2018). The biogeochemistry of Arctic lake sediments: paleoclimate signal or post-depositional cycling? .
- (2018). Computational practices in student learning of Earth systems.