The main objective of my Ph.D. project is to quantify mechanistic couplings between microbes in the deep biosphere and their surrounding environment.
- 2020. Microbial community structure in Arctic lake sediments reflect variations in Holocene climate conditions. Frontiers in Microbiology. 1-13.
- 2018. East Greenland lake sediments capture surface process response to Holocene climate transitions. Geophysical Research Abstracts.
- 2019. The Microbial Community Structure in Arctic Lake Sediments Reflects Variation in Holocene Climate Conditions.
- 2018. The biogeochemistry of Arctic lake sediments: paleoclimate signal or post-depositional cycling? .
- 2018. Computational practices in student learning of Earth systems.