- (2021). Regular consumption of cod liver oil is associated with reduced basal and exercise-induced C-reactive protein levels; a prospective observational trial: A NEEDED (The North Sea Race Endurance Exercise Study) 2014 sub-study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (JISSN). 1-10.
- (2020). High-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin I and T Response Following Strenuous Activity is Attenuated by Smokeless Tobacco: NEEDED (North Sea Race Endurance Exercise Study) 2014. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 14 pages.
- (2020). Endurance exercise training volume is not associated with progression of coronary artery calcification. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 1024-1032.
- (2020). Duration of elevated heart rate Is an important predictor of exercise-induced troponin elevation. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 1-19.
- (2019). Race duration and blood pressure are major predictors of exercise-induced cardiac troponin elevation. International Journal of Cardiology. 1-8.
- (2019). Occult obstructive coronary artery disease is associated with prolonged cardiac troponin elevation following strenuous exercise. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). 1-10.
- (2018). The copeptin response after physical activity is not associated with cardiac biomarkers or asymptomatic coronary artery disease: The North Sea Race Endurance Exercise Study (NEEDED) 2013. Clinical Biochemistry. 8-12.
- (2018). The cardiac troponin response following physical exercise in relation to biomarker criteria for acute myocardial infarction; the North Sea Race Endurance Exercise Study (NEEDED) 2013. Clinica Chimica Acta. 155-159.
- (2018). High physical fitness is associated with reduction in basal and exercise induced inflammation. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 172-179.
- (2017). Spontan koronar arteriedisseksjon. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 631-633.
- (2017). Highly increased Troponin i levels following high-intensity endurance cycling may detect subclinical coronary artery disease in presumably healthy leisure sport cyclists: The North Sea Race Endurance Exercise Study (NEEDED) 2013. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). 885-894.
- (2014). Safety and health status following early discharge in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with primary PCI: a randomized trial. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC).
- (2014). HJERTEKIRURGISK OG KORONAR INTERVENSJONSSTATISTIKK FOR NORGE 2011-12. Hjerteforum. 43-46.
- (2013). Gender-specific ambulance priority and delays to primary percutaneous coronary intervention: A consequence of the patients' presentation or the management at the emergency medical communications center? American Heart Journal. 839-845.
- (2011). Long-term prognostic value of CK-MB and the troponins after angioplasty in patients with stable angina. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 146-152.
- (2010). Variations in population-based levels of C-reactive protein, cardiovascular morbidity and all-cause mortalitystar, open: An analysis of the relationship between C-reactive protein, Troponin-T, cardiovascular morbidity and death rates in an unselected population in Southwest Norway. International Journal of Cardiology. 247-249.
- (2010). The impact of the 2007 ESC-ACC-AHA-WHF Universal definition on the incidence and classification of acute myocardial infarction: A retrospective cohort study. International Journal of Cardiology. 228-233.
- (2010). The activity of pregnancy-associated plasma protein A (PAPP-A) as expressed by immunohistochemistry in atherothrombotic plaques obtained by aspiration thrombectomy in patients presenting with a ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a brief communication. Thrombosis Journal.
- (2010). Long-Term Prognostic Value of Cardiac Troponin I and T Versus Creatine Kinase-MB Mass After Cardiac Surgery in Low-Risk Patients with Stable Symptoms. American Journal of Cardiology. 780-786.
- (2010). Elevated CK-MB values after routine angioplasty predicts worse long-term prognosis in low-risk patients. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 69-75.
- (2010). Coronary blood flow and perfusion pressure during coronary angiography in patients with ongoing mechanical chest compression: a report on 6 cases. Resuscitation. 493-497.
- (2010). Competing risk analysis of events 10 years after revascularization. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 279-288.
- (2010). A comparison of the health status after percutaneous coronary intervention at a hospital with and without on-site cardiac surgical backup: a randomized trial in nonemergent patients. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. 235-243.
- (2009). Long-Term Prognostic Value of Creatine Kinase-Myocardial Band Mass after Cardiac Surgery in Low-Risk Patients with Stable Angina. Cardiology. 122-131.
- (2008). Change to a primary PCI program increases number of patients offered reperfusion therapy and significantly reduces mortality. A real life experience evaluating the initiation of a primary PCI service at a single center without on site heart surgery in Western Norway. International Journal of Cardiology. 208-213.
Reader opinion piece
- (2016). Ut samme dag etter perkutan koronar intervensjon. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 384-385.
- (2010). The initiation and evaluation of a percutaneous coronary intervention program at a hospital without on-site cardial surgery in Western Norway.
- (2013). Gender-specific time delays to primary PCI in STEMI: a consequence of the presentation or the management at the EMC centre? European Heart Journal. 1108-1108.
- (2013). Early discharge (< 3 days) following primary PCI is safe in low risk patients. European Heart Journal. 246-246.
- (2010). Long-Term Prognostic Value of Creatine Kinase-Myocardial Band Mass after Routine Coronary Angioplasty in Low-Risk Patients with Stable Angina and Stent Implantation. Circulation. E323-E323.
- (2019). Patients discharged on the same day following elective PCI report equal satisfaction using health related quality of life instruments as compared to usual care: results from a randomized trial. EHJ 2019; 40: Suppl. 1, P6527, ehz746.1117.