- 2019. Pain Severity and Vitamin D Deficiency in IBD Patients. Nutrients.
- 2019. Medikamentell behandling ved fistulerende Crohns sykdom. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-7.
- 2019. Heat-shock protein 90α in plasma reflects severity of fatigue in patients with Crohn’s disease. Innate Immunity. 1-6.
- 2019. Determination of lower cut-off levels of adalimumab associated with biochemical remission in Crohn's disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Open (JGH Open). 1-7.
- 2018. The blood-brain barrier, TWEAK, and neuropsychiatric involvement in human systemic lupus erythematosus and primary Sjögren's syndrome. Lupus. 2101-2111.
- 2018. Subtherapeutic concentrations of infliximab and adalimumab are associated with increased disease activity in Crohn's disease. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. 1-11.
- 2018. Heat shock protein 90 and inflammatory activity in newly onset Crohn’s disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1453-1458.
- 2018. Fatigue is not associated with vitamin D deficiency in inflammatory bowel disease patients . World Journal of Gastroenterology. 3293-3301.
- 2018. Fatigue is common and severe in patients with mastocytosis . International journal of immunopathology and pharmacology. 1-4.
- 2017. Vitamin D deficiency in inflammatory bowel disease: Prevalence and predictors in a Norwegian outpatient population. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 100-106.
- 2017. Pain may be an important factor to consider in inflammatory bowel disease patients troubled by fatigue. United European Gastroenterology journal. 687-693.
- 2017. Gastro-oesophageal reflux in patients with chronic rhino-sinusitis investigated with multichannel impedance - pH monitoring. Rhinology. 27-33.
- 2016. Validity, reliability, and responsiveness of the brief pain inventory in inflammatory bowel disease. Canadian journal of gastroenterology & hepatology. 10 pages.
- 2016. TWEAK is not elevated in patients with newly diagnosed inflammatory bowel disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 420-424.
- 2016. En mann i 30-årene med ulcerøs kolitt og pancytopeni. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1010-1014.
- 2016. Conventional treatment regimens for ulcerative colitis alleviate fatigue – an observational cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1213-1219.
- 2015. Hepatitt C-behandling ved tre norske sykehus 2000–11. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2052-2058.
- 2015. Fatigue in Newly Diagnosed Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Journal - Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada. 725-730.
- 2014. Polyethylene glycol vs sodium picosulfate/magnesium citrate for colonoscopy preparation. Endoscopy International Open. E230-E234.
- 2013. Tetradecylthioacetic acid attenuates inflammation and has antioxidative potential during experimental colitis in rats. Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 97-106.
- 2013. Consecutive fecal calprotectin measurements to predict relapse in patients with ulcerative colitis receiving infliximab maintenance therapy. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2111-2117.
- 2013. A salmon peptide diet alleviates experimental colitis as compared with fish oil. Journal of Nutritional Science. 1-8.
- 2012. Increased wall thickness using ultrasonography is associated with inflammation in an animal model of experimental colitis. Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology. 195-201.
- 2012. Dietary supplementation of krill oil attenuates inflammation and oxidative stress in experimental ulcerative colitis in rats. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 49-58.
- 2011. Salmon diet in patients with active ulcerative colitis reduced the simple clinical colitis activity index and increased the anti-infl ammatory fatty acid index – a pilot study. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 68-73.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2011. A comparison between DSS- and TNBS induced colitis in rats on ultrasonographic intestinal changes: a pilot study.
- 2017. Fatigue er ikke assosiert med vitamin D mangel hos IBD pasienter.
- 2011. Ultrasonographic evaluation of DSS-induced colitis in rats after dietary intake of a modified thia fatty acid.
- 2013. Anti-inflammatory effects of marine nutritional products in the treatment of ulcerative colitis.
- 2017. Vitamin D deficiency is not associated with depression in IBD patients. Journal of Crohn's and colitis. 444-445.
- 2017. Fatigue is not Associated with Vitamin D Deficiency in IBD Patients. Gastroenterology. S945.
- 2015. Fatigue is associated with increased pain intensity and interference in IBD. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
- 2007. Health effects from a regular intake of Atlantic salmon in patients with active ulcerative colitis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 26-26.
- 2018. Chronic fatigue in patients with inflammatory bowel disease is associated with lower health–related quality of life, low self-esteem, increased anxiety and depression.
- 2017. Vitamin D deficiency is not associated with depression in IBD patients.
- 2017. Vitamin D deficiency is not associated with chronic fatigue in inflammatory bowel disease.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Fatigue in celiac disease: A review of the literature. 242-248.
- 2016. Utmattelse ved inflammatorisk tarmsykdom. 1721-1724.