Most of my research to date has focused on issues concerning disagreement, but I am interested in a wide range of topics in philosophy of language, epistemology, metaethics, metaphysics, philosophy of logic, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of science.
- (2022). Individuation by agreement and disagreement. Inquiry (Oslo).
- (2016). Information Centrism and the Nature of Contexts. Australasian Journal of Philosophy. 301-314.
- (2015). Epistemic modals and credal disagreement. Philosophical Studies. 987-1011.
- (2014). Knowledge, conservatism, and pragmatics. Synthese. 3239-3269.
- (2014). Disagreement Without Error. Erkenntnis: An International Journal of Scientific Philosophy.
- (2012). Varieties of disagreement and predicates of taste. Australasian Journal of Philosophy. 167-181.
- (2011). On the Contrary. Disagreement, Context, and Relative Truth.
- (2006). Doing Metaphysics as if Kant Never Happened: An Interview with John Hawthorne. Filosofisk supplement.