- (2022). Global economic burden of unmet surgical need for appendicitis. British Journal of Surgery. 995-1003.
- (2021). Neoadjuvant immunotherapy in primary and metastatic colorectal cancer. British Journal of Surgery. 1417-1425.
- (2020). Surgical site infection after gastrointestinal surgery in children: an international, multicentre, prospective cohort study. . BMJ Global Health.
- (2019). Pooled analysis of WHO Surgical Safety Checklist use and mortality after emergency laparotomy. British Journal of Surgery. 103-112.
- (2019). Global variation in anastomosis and end colostomy formation following left-sided colorectal resection. BJS Open. 403-414.
- (2015). Long-term follow-up and survivorship after completing systematic surveillance in stage I–III colorectal cancer: who is still at risk? Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer. 259-266.
- (2017). Can molecular biomarkers replace a clinical risk score for resectable colorectal liver metastasis? World Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology (WJGO). 98-104.
Academic literature review
- (2023). Neoadjuvant immunotherapy in colorectal cancer beyond immune checkpoint inhibitors: emerging from bench to bedside. Minerva Surgery. 385-400.
- (2023). Clinical trials of neoadjuvant immune checkpoint inhibitors for early-stage operable colon and rectal cancer. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 3135-3147.
- (2022). Histopathological Growth Pattern in Colorectal Liver Metastasis and The Tumor Immune Microenvironment. Cancers. 14 pages.
- (2016). Emergency general surgery in the geriatric patient. British Journal of Surgery. e52-e61.
- (2013). Qualitative and quantitative issues of lymph nodes as prognostic factor in colon cancer. Digestive Surgery. 1-11.