Social inequalities in mental health
- 2019. 29 recommendations to combat social inequalities in health. The Norwegian Council on Social Inequalities in Health. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 47: 598-605. doi: 10.1177/1403494819851364
- 2019. Economic Circumstances in Childhood and Subsequent Substance Use in Adolescence – A Latent Class Analysis: The youth@hordaland Study. Frontiers in Psychology. 10. 10 pages. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2019.01115
- 2018. Prospective associations between childhood externalising and internalising problems and adolescent alcohol and drug use: The Bergen Child Study. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. 35: 357-371. doi: 10.1177/1455072518789852
- 2018. GP-diagnosed internalizing and externalizing problems and dropout from secondary school: a cross-sectional study. European Journal of Public Health. 28: 474-479. doi: 10.1093/eurpub/cky026
- 2018. Symptoms Associated With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorders in School-Aged Children Prenatally Exposed to Substances. Substance Abuse: Research and Treatment. 12. 8 pages. doi: 10.1177/1178221818765773
- 2018. Use of alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs among ethnic Norwegian and ethnic minority adolescents in Hordaland county, Norway: the youth@hordaland-survey. Ethnicity and Health. 23: 43-56. doi: 10.1080/13557858.2016.1246422
- 2018. Measurement Equivalence and Convergent Validity of a Mental Health Rating Scale. Assessment (Odessa, Fla.). 13 pages. doi: 10.1177/1073191118803159
- 2017. Financial difficulties in childhood and adult depression in Europe. European Journal of Public Health. 27: 96-101. doi: 10.1093/eurpub/ckw253
- 2017. Subjective economic status in adolescence: determinants and associations with mental health in the Norwegian Youth@ Hordaland Study. Journal of Family and Economic Issues. Published ahead of print: 1-14. doi: 10.1007/s10834-017-9553-4
- 2017. Cumulative effects of negative life events and family stress on children’s mental health: the Bergen Child Study. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. 53. 9 pages. Published 2017-10-31. doi: 10.1007/s00127-017-1451-4
- 2017. Economic volatility in childhood and subsequent adolescent mental health problems: a longitudinal populationbased study of adolescents. BMJ Open. 7. 11 pages. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2017-017030
- 2017. Parental work absenteeism is associated with increased symptom complaints and school absence in adolescent children. BMC Public Health. 17. 7 pages. doi: 10.1186/s12889-017-4368-7
- 2017. The internal structure of foster-parent completed SDQ for school-aged children. PLOS ONE. 12. 11 pages. Published 2017-06-30. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0176625
- 2017. Inattention in primary school is not good for your future school achievement — A pattern classification study. PLOS ONE. 12: 1-15. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0188310
- 2017. Health complaints in late adolescence; Frequency, factor structure and the association with socio-economic status. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 46: 141-149. doi: 10.1177/1403494817711359
- 2017. Divorce and family structure in Norway: associations with adolescent mental health. Journal of Divorce and Remarriage. 59: 175-194. doi: 10.1080/10502556.2017.1402655
- 2017. Moving into poverty during childhood is associated with later sleep problems. Sleep Medicine. 37: 54-59. doi: 10.1016/j.sleep.2017.06.005
- 2016. Dårlig familieøkonomi påvirker barna. Helsesøstre. 2. 32-36.
Reports and theses
- 2017. Levekårsundersøkelse i Fjell, Øygarden, Sund og Askøy kommuner. RKBU Vest, Uni Research Helse. 52 pages.
- 2016. Hva betyr det for barn å vokse opp i et fattig familie? Kapittel 13, pages 161-171. In:
- 2016. Helsestasjonstjenesten: barns psykiske helse og utvikling. Gyldendal Norsk Forlag A/S. 556 pages. ISBN: 9788205486294.