Torstein Frugård Habiger
PhD Candidate, Med.stud and Research Track Student
- Phone+47 55 58 85 93
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2021. How, Why and Where it Hurts—Breaking Down Pain Syndrome Among Nursing Home Patients With Dementia: A Cross-Sectional Analysis of the COSMOS Trial. Pain Management Nursing. 1-8.
- 2019. The effect of a multicomponent intervention on quality of Life in residents of nursing homes: A randomized controlled trial (COSMOS). Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 330-339.
- 2019. Psychosis symptoms in nursing home residents with and without dementia?Cross-sectional analyses from the COSMOS study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 683-691.
- 2016. The interactive relationship between pain, psychosis, and agitation in people with dementia: results from a cluster-randomised clinical trial. Behavioural Neurology. 1-8.
- 2015. Vurdering og behandling av smerte hos pasienter med demens. Omsorg: Nordisk tidsskrift for Palliativ Medisin. 26-33.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2015. The effect of pain and pain treatment on agitation and psychosis in nursing home patients suffering from dementia.
- 2017. Relationship between Pain, Psychosis and Agitation in People with Dementia: A RCT Trial.
- 2015. Psychosis and agitation and their interactive relationship to pain in people with dementia: results from a randomized clinical trial.