- (2019). Hyperoxia and lack of ascorbic acid deplete tetrahydrobiopterin without affecting NO generation in endothelial cells. Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine. 509-519.
- (2019). Decrease of tetrahydrobiopterin and NO generation in endothelial cells exposed to simulated diving. Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine. 159-169.
- (2015). Preanalytical stability of gemcitabine and its metabolite 2', 2'-difluoro-2'-deoxyuridine in whole blood-assessed by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 4427-4432.
- (2015). Liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry method for simultaneous quantification of eight endogenous nucleotides and the intracellular gemcitabine metabolite dFdCTP in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Journal of chromatography. B. 212-220.
- (2013). Hyperoxia but not ambient pressure decreases tetrahydrobiopterin level without affecting the enzymatic capability of nitric oxide synthase in human endothelial cells. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 1695-1704.
- (2012). Stress and expression of cyclooxygenases (cox1, cox2a, cox2b) and intestinal eicosanoids, in Atlantic salmon. Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. 951-962.
- (2012). Simultaneous quantification of tetrahydrobiopterin, dihydrobiopterin, and biopterin by liquid chromatography coupled electrospray tandem mass spectrometry. Analytical Biochemistry. 163-170.
- (2012). Seasonal trends in adenylate nucleotide content in eggs of recruit and repeat spawning Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.) and implications for egg quality and buoyancy. Journal of Sea Research. 63-73.
- (2010). The combined impact of plant-derived dietary ingredients and acute stress on the intestinal arachidonic acid cascade in Atlantic salmon ( Salmo salar). British Journal of Nutrition. 851-861.
- (2005). Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry analysis of alkylphenols in cod (Gadus morhua) tissues as pentafluorobenzoate derivatives. Journal of Chromatography A. 255-268.
- (2014). Stability of gemcitabine and metabolite in blood samples from pancreatic cancer patients.