- (2014). The alpha angle in cam-type femoroacetabular impingement: New reference intervals based on 2038 healthy young adults. The Bone & Joint Journal. 449-454.
- (2014). Selective ultrasound screening for developmental hip dysplasia: Effect on management and late detected cases. A prospective survey during 1991-2006. Pediatric Radiology. 410-424.
- (2013). Screening strategies for hip dysplasia: long-term outcome of a randomized controlled trial. Pediatrics. 492-501.
- (2013). Radiological findings that may indicate a prior silent slipped capital femoral epiphysis in a cohort of 2072 young adults. The Bone & Joint Journal. 452-458.
- (2013). Radiographic measurements of hip dysplasia at skeletal maturity-new reference intervals based on 2,038 19-year-old Norwegians. Skeletal Radiology. 925-935.
- (2013). Prevalence of radiographic findings associated with hip dysplasia in a population-based cohort of 2081 19-year-old Norwegians. The Bone & Joint Journal. 279-285.
- (2013). Is a Positive Femoroacetabular Impingement Test a Common Finding in Healthy Young Adults? Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2267-2277.
- (2013). Intra- and inter-observer repeatability of radiographic measurements for previously slipped capital femoral epiphysis at skeletal maturity. Acta Radiologica. 587-591.
- (2012). Total hip arthroplasty in young adults, with focus on Perthes' disease and slipped capital femoral epiphysis. Acta Orthopaedica. 159-164.
- (2012). Radiological findings for hip dysplasia at skeletal maturity. Validation of digital and manual measurement techniques. Skeletal Radiology. 775-785.
- (2011). Total hip replacement in young adults with hip dysplasia Age at diagnosis, previous treatment, quality of life, and validation of diagnoses reported to the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register between 1987 and 2007. Acta Orthopaedica. 149-154.
- (2011). Prevalence of radiographic findings thought to be associated with femoroacetabular impingement in a population-based cohort of 2081 healthy young adults. Radiology. 494-502.
- (2011). In situ fixation of slipped capital femoral epiphysis with Steinmann pins. Acta Orthopaedica. 333-338.
- (2013). Slipped capital femoral epiphysis. Diagnosis, treatment and long-term outcome.