- (2023). VEGF-B hypertrophy predisposes to transition from diastolic to systolic heart failure in hypertensive rats. Cardiovascular Research (CVR). 1553-1567.
- (2022). Na+ is shifted from the extracellular to the intracellular compartment and is not inactivated by glycosaminoglycans during high salt conditions in rats. Journal of Physiology. 2293-2309.
- (2022). Genetic engineering of lymphangiogenesis in skin does not affect blood pressure in mouse models of salt-sensitive hypertension. Hypertension. 2451-2462.
- (2021). Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of t-cell bispecifics in the tumour interstitial fluid. Pharmaceutics.
- (2019). Time course of decompensation after angiotensin II and high-salt diet in Balb/CJ mice suggests pulmonary hypertension-induced cardiorenal syndrome. American Journal of Physiology. Regulatory Integrative and Comparative Physiology. R563-R570.
- (2019). NFAT5 regulates renal gene expression in response to angiotensin ii through annexin-A2-mediated posttranscriptional regulation in hypertensive rats. American Journal of Physiology - Renal Physiology (AJP). 101-112.
- (2019). Angiotensin II and salt-induced decompensation in Balb/CJ mice is aggravated by fluid retention related to low oxidative stress. American Journal of Physiology - Renal Physiology (AJP). 914-933.
- (2019). AXL targeting reduces fibrosis development in experimental unilateral ureteral obstruction. Physiological Reports. 1-20.
- (2018). Expanding the utilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded archives: Feasibility of miR-Seq for disease exploration and biomarker development from biopsies with clear cell renal cell Carcinoma. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-18.
- (2017). Lymphangiogenesis Facilitates Initial Lymph Formation and Enhances the Dendritic Cell Mobilizing Chemokine CCL21 Without Affecting Migration. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 2128-2135.
- (2016). Transcriptome sequencing (RNAseq) enables utilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded biopsies with clear cell renal cell carcinoma for exploration of disease biology and biomarker development. PLOS ONE.
- (2016). The effect of stromal integrin β3-deficiency on two different tumors in mice. Cancers.
- (2016). Stromal integrin α11β1 affects RM11 prostate and 4T1 breast xenograft tumors differently. PLOS ONE.
- (2016). Proteomic Analysis of Minimally Damaged Renal Tubular Tissue from Two-Kidney-One-Clip Hypertensive Rats Demonstrates Extensive Changes Compared to Tissue from Controls. Nephron. 70-80.
- (2015). Matrix metalloproteinase-2 knockout and heterozygote mice are protected from hydronephrosis and kidney fibrosis after unilateral ureteral obstruction. PLOS ONE.
- (2015). Identification of a common molecular pathway in hypertensive renal damage: Comparison of rat and human gene expression profiles. Journal of Hypertension. 584-596.
- (2015). Distinct protein signature of hypertension-induced damage in the renal proteome of two-kidney-one-clip (2K1C) rat model. Journal of Hypertension. 126-135.
- (2014). Proteomic analysis of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded glomeruli suggests depletion of glomerular filtration barrier proteins in two-kidney one-clip hypertensive rats. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 11 pages.
- (2013). Nitric oxide in afferent arterioles after uninephrectomy depends on extracellular L-arginine. American Journal of Physiology - Renal, fluid and electrolyte physiology. F1088-F1098.
- (2013). Arterial damage precedes the development of interstitial damage in the nonclipped kidney of two-kidney, one-clip hypertensive rats. Journal of Hypertension. 152-159.
- (2012). Collagen-binding proteins in age-dependent changes in renal collagen turnover: microarray analysis of mRNA expression. Physiological Genomics. 576-586.
- (2009). Angiotensin II-induced contraction is attenuated by nitric oxide in afferent arterioles from the nonclipped kidney in 2K1C. American Journal of Physiology - Renal, fluid and electrolyte physiology. F78-F86.
- (2008). Upregulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteases-1 (TIMP-1) and procollagen-N-peptidase in hypertension-induced renal damage. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 896-903.
- (2016). The effect of hyperbaric oxygen treatment on malignant progression in different breast cancer models in vivo.
- (2013). Renal hypertensive fibrosis in the rat.
- (2013). Proteomic analysis of outer and juxtamedullary cortex of non-clipped kidneys in 2K1C hypertensive rats. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
- (2013). Attenuated contractility in afferent arterioles during development of proteinuria in two-kidney, one-clip hypertensive rats. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
- (2012). Renal extracellular matrix in three rat-models of hypertensive kidney damage: A microarray study of SHR, SHRSP and 2K1C. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
- (2012). MMP2 deficient mice are protected from hydronephrosis after unilateral urethral obstruction. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
- (2010). Juxtamedullary cortex has a higher degree of renal damage than the outer cortex in the non-clipped kidney in two kidney one clip rats after long exposure to hypertension. Journal of Hypertension. E491-E491.
- (2010). HYPERTENSIVE RENAL DAMAGE IS NOT AGEING: EVIDENCE FROM GLOBAL GENE EXPRESSION IN RAT RENAL CORTEX. Journal of Hypertension. E413-E413.
- (2009). Renal damage in the non-clipped kidney in two kidney one clip rat is most pronounced in the juxtamedullary cortex. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
- (2007). The mRNA expression of eNOS, iNOS and L-arginine transporters in the afferent arterioles (AA) of 2K1C hypertensive rats. The FASEB Journal. A899-A899.
- (2007). Protein expression of factors involved in the development of renal interstitial fibrosis in old SHR. The FASEB Journal. A899-A899.
- (2018). Expanding the utilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded archives: Feasability of miRNA-sequencing for disease exploration and biomarker development from biopsies with clear cell renal cell carcinoma.