- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2021). Pharmacologically treated diabetes and hospitalization among older Norwegians receiving homecare services from 2009 to 2014: A nationwide register study. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care.
- (2020). Term complications and subsequent risk of preterm birth: registry based study. The BMJ. 9 pages.
- (2020). Effect of a telemedicine intervention for diabetes-related foot ulcers on health, well-being and quality of life: secondary outcomes from a cluster randomized controlled trial (DiaFOTo). BMC Endocrine Disorders. 1-8.
- (2018). The association between pre pregnancy body mass index and risk of preeclampsia: a registry based study from Tanzania. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 8 pages.
- (2018). Inclination towards research and the pursuit of a research career among medical students: An international cohort study. BMC Medical Education. 10 pages.
- (2017). Time trends in management of HIV-positive pregnant women in Northern Tanzania: A registry-based study. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- (2017). Time trends and educational inequalities in out-of-hospital coronary deaths in Norway 1995-2009: A Cardiovascular Disease in Norway (CVDNOR) project. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 8 pages.
- (2017). The effect of telemedicine follow-up care on diabetes-related foot ulcers: A cluster-randomized controlled non inferiority trial. Diabetes Care. 96-103.
- (2017). Severity and duration of diabetic foot ulcer (DFU) before seeking care as predictors of healing time: A retrospective cohort study. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- (2016). Telemedicine Versus Standard Follow-Up Care for Diabetes-Related Foot Ulcers: Protocol for a Cluster Randomized Controlled Noninferiority Trial (DiaFOTo). JMIR Research Protocols. 13 pages.
- (2016). Improvements in functional exercise capacity after a residential behavioural change, diet and fitness program for obese adults. Physiotherapy Research International. 84-90.
- (2015). Depression in persons with diabetes by age and antidiabetic treatment: A crosssectional analysis with data from the hordaland health study. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- (2015). Alcohol consumption among pregnant women in Northern Tanzania 2000-2010: A registry-based study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth.
- (2020). Trends in prevalence and incidence of pharmacologically treated diabetes among elderly receiving home care services in Norway (2009-2014): A nationvide study.
- (2018). The effect of telemedicine follow up care on patient reported outcome measures: A Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial.
- (2016). Management of HIV positive pregnant women in Tanzania; are we meeting national guidelines?
- (2016). Are referral time and ulcer classification independent predictors for healing time? A retrospective cohort study.
- (2019). INCREASING PREVALENCE OF PHARMACOLOGICALLY TREATED DIABETES AMONG PERSONS RECEIVING HOME CARE SERVICES IN NORWAY (2009-2014). A NATIONWIDE STUDY .
- (2017). HIV among pregnant women in Tanzania; are we meeting national guidelines?
- (2016). Prevention of HIV transmission in Tanzania.
- (2015). HIV testing among pregnant women in Tanzania.