- (2022). Surgical treatment and outcome of chronic subdural hematoma: a comparative study between Ethiopia and Norway. Acta Neurochirurgica. 11 pages.
- (2022). An exploratory assessment of the management of pediatric traumatic brain injury in three centers in Africa. Frontiers in pediatrics.
- (2021). Prospective Study of Surgery for Traumatic Brain Injury in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: Trauma Causes, Injury Types, and Clinical Presentation. World Neurosurgery. e460-e468.
- (2021). Prospective Study of Surgery for Traumatic Brain Injury in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: Surgical Procedures, Complications, and Postoperative Outcomes. World Neurosurgery. e316-e323.
- (2021). Four-Year Treatment Outcomes of Children Operated for Neural Tube Defect in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: A Retrospective Study. World Neurosurgery. e695-e702.
- (2019). Profile of Head Injuries: Prehospital Care, Diagnosis, and Severity in an Ethiopian Tertiary Hospital. World Neurosurgery. e186-e192.
- (2019). Clinical Outcome of Operated Intracranial Meningiomas: An Ethiopian Experience. World Neurosurgery. e81-e86.
- (2021). In Reply to "Letter to the Editor Regarding Prospective Study of Surgery for Traumatic Brain Injury in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: Trauma Causes, Injury Types, and Clinical Presentation". World Neurosurgery.
Academic literature review
- (2022). The Next Frontier in Neurocritical Care in Resource-Constrained Settings. Critical care clinics. 721-745.
- (2022). Neurosurgery Research Output in Ethiopia: A Scoping Review. World Neurosurgery. 291-297.
- (2019). Consensus statement from the International Consensus Meeting on the Role of Decompressive Craniectomy in the Management of Traumatic Brain Injury: Consensus statement. Acta Neurochirurgica. 1261-1274.