- 2019. Why is it so hard? And for whom? Obstacles to intra-European mobility. Migration Letters. 16: 31-44.
- 2018. Being international and not being international at the same time. The challenges of peer relations under mobility. 12, pages 206-222. In:
- 2018. Det regionale i det internasjonale : fjordantologien 2018. Universitetsforlaget. 401 pages. ISBN: 9788215031217.
- 2016. Framework conditions in Norway for youth mobility for the period of 2004-2013. 2, pages 18-19. In:
- 2016. MOVE Mapping mobility – pathways, institutions and structural effects of youth mobility Deliverable 2.4 – Final Work Package Report WP2 “Sampling and secondary analyses of macro data of youth mobility in Europe and the partner countries”. DJI. 177 pages.